Warlock LF Guild

Looking for a guild with an “active” Discord. Not just on raid nights. I want people that enjoy doing world content with each other amongst getting our weekly M+ done etc. Contact info below.

Discord: Roadskii#7485
Btag: sgtroeder#1363

Well, our discord is pretty active on most nights. If you are easily offended just stay out of the cesspool channel lol

I’ll hit you up on Disc

Hey!

My guild is recruiting raiders for season 2. We have an active discord. Our raid nights are wednesday and sunday 7-10 pm realm time. I sent you a friend request on discord, if you want to talk more lets chat there.

Thanks!

Hi Roadskii - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

We’ve achieved AOTC - 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates. We’re preparing for Aberrus along with doing some fun activities up until Season Two. :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more. I look forward to speaking with you!

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Our guild always has people in it no matter the time. we run m+ basically all day all night as well as raid on Sat/Sun night

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of all classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435**

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!

We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Our team is focused on AOTC with the goal of moving in to casual Mythic. For that reason, the standards for our members are higher than most AOTC teams.

—Contact B-tag/Discord—

GM: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835

Team Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 / Victoria#4954

Recruitment Officer: Stigas#1237 / Jonezen#9839

DPS Officer: Bitmatt2#1312 / Rock#0020

Hey man! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a brand new guild with the core of our raid team being former AOTC/Mythic pushers. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active with pushing 15+ Keys!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!