Warlock lf friends to slay dargons

I’m a passionate raider, pretty much everything I do I do because it’s going to benefit my raid team in the future. I love mythic + and trying to push myself to be better at all times. I love puzzles and trying to figure out workable solutions to problems. In wrath I raided primarily as a resto druid, and actually came up with the healing strategy for anubarak that netted us a us rank 54 kill. I wrote one of the original guides for kanrethad and obtaining fel fire, even though I was a good 45 ilvls under what it was tuned for.

I, however, did make some really poor lifestyle choices in the past, which prevented me from raiding in multiple tiers. Some of my previous achievements;

us rank 108 algalon 25
us rank 54 togc insanity 25
halion25h pre nerf
up through spine pre nerf, never really pushed madness
CE Garrosh as all 3 roles
CE guildan

The big gaps in there I was forced to take breaks, but I make better choices now and I left that lifestyle behind and I’m really ready to dedicate myself to a serious raid team.I know my parses leave a little to be desired, but now that I’ve decided to make a change in the community I’m in I will start to perfect what still needs help. The missing stuff can all be worked at and learned, but the drive and desire is innate.

Would prefer to stay on Mal’Ganis but we can’t always get what we want lol.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/Leftyxiv#difficulty=4&partition=1

its not much but its what I got /shrug

[Arise Again] was formed by the core group that formed Arise midway through BOD. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding with intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman

<Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Shaman

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Druid, Priest

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Postive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Anti#7836

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Tuesday and Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey mate - I know you’re not really looking to transfer, but Thrall is equally as high-pop as Mal’Ganis, so food for thought. Best of luck & hope to see an app in from you soon! :slight_smile:

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 75% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
2/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS and one Holy Paladin / Disc (Holy OS) Priest but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

bit.ly/2KpxXYH

Hey Lefty,

Lets chat tonight asap, add me on bnet; Pezek#1832

Lok’tar, Leftyxiv,

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re currently 11/12H and looking for some dps to round out our roster before moving into Mythic. Plus, you’d get to stay on Mal’ganis!

If you have any questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

Paeoni
ember#1670

Days, times, faction change?

I opened this thread because of “dargons.” Our guild actually calls them dargons (need to note we arent typoing) and back in the day we referred to one dargon as Derpwing.

I can’t help you out with same server at all, but I’ll leave our spam for you to consider. Good luck!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 3/13M, 13/13H, 12/13N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi there Lefty!
If you are willing to change servers and Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST would work for you I’d love to chat.

We are currently looking for some more ranged dps to for our Mythic team. We are a long standing guild on Emerald Dream. We are more than just a guild…we are a group that enjoy playing WoW and other games at times together. We are focused on building our team for the long run so taking our time to build people up that just came back for this tier or main swapped. We have only had a couple hours on Mythic Wrathion and had him at 1% (it will be dead next week and more to come as well).

If you are looking for a forever friendly home, we are definitely that kind of guild. We also enjoy doing M+, Achievement Runs and PVP/RBGs.

Please add Nox#1368 bnet or Nox#3461 discord if interested.
Best of luck with your search!

Hey there!

I have a 3/12 M horde guild that raids

TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern
THUR alt/heroic
FRI RBGs, arenas & wargames
MON M+
We hold contests like MDI tourneys, wargames & other contests that rewards great prizes!
Streaming sponsorship potentials!

LMK If you want to chat add me on BNET Rawra#1290