Warlock LF AoTC/Mythic Guild

Hi,

I’m a returning player looking for a new home to start raiding with in Shadowlands. I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla, but I took a break during Legion and played on and off since then.

Past Experience
As stated above, I’ve been playing since Vanilla. During that time, I have cleared the majority of all content at the highest difficulty while it was still relevant. I’ve mostly played DPS roles (War/Paladin/Rog/Hunter/Mage/Lock/SP), but I’ve also led a guild as the MT during WotLK and Cata where we were able to claim some of the Alliance first kills.

The most recent experience would’ve been in Legion where I cleared 3/7 M EM before having to take a break from the game due to IRL issues.

What I’m Looking For
I’m looking for a community that’s looking to clear content while it’s current in Shadowlands. I don’t have any logs from any of my past experience (bummer) and I’m perfectly okay with starting from the bottom to prove myself.

I don’t have a preference between Horde or Alliance. I’m willing to change and transfer for the right community.

Raid Times
I’m looking for a weekday raiding guild. I don’t have a preference for while days, but I will not be able for weekend raiding. In terms of time, I’m based on the east coast, so the latest I will be able to raid is 1 AM EST.

If you’re interested, please reach out directly or leave a response here!

BNET - Tmbryant91#118847
Discord - tmbryant91x#5689

[H] - Burning Blade / Lightning Blade / Onyxia – CE Focused Guild – Wed/Thur + Sun 6-10PM CST

The Deal
The Zoo is a quality mix of hardcore and semi-hardcore gamers returning to the game and looking to fill out a main roster of dedicated mythic raiders. Most of our core raid team are veteran players who have been raiding on and off since WotLK and are looking to go hard and push both raid and M+ content. Priority will be given to applicants who can maintain competitive M+ rankings and still attend raid Wednesday/Thursday nights. Sunday night will be used as an optional Heroic/Alt night or to continue Mythic progression if needed.

The Plan
Castle Nathria will be used primarily to settle on a raid team that works well together while still hitting Cutting Edge. Post-Nathria we aim to clear content and push as hard as we can in both raiding and M+.

The Need
0-1 Tanks
1-2 Healers (Disc priority)
3-5 DPS (Ranged and 1 Warrior priority)
Our roster is very flexible at this point with many players willing to fill multiple roles, all applicants will be considered

Contact The Boys
Discord: Krasis#6157 or Moraxus#9931
We look forward to hearing from you! Come monkey around in the Zoo!

[H] - Burning Blade / Lightning Blade / Onyxia – CE Focused Guild – Wed/Thur + Sun 6-10PM CST

The Deal
The Zoo is a quality mix of hardcore and semi-hardcore gamers returning to the game and looking to fill out a main roster of dedicated mythic raiders. Most of our core raid team are veteran players who have been raiding on and off since WotLK and are looking to go hard and push both raid and M+ content. Priority will be given to applicants who can maintain competitive M+ rankings and still attend raid Wednesday/Thursday nights. Sunday night will be used as an optional Heroic/Alt night or to continue Mythic progression if needed.

The Plan
Castle Nathria will be used primarily to settle on a raid team that works well together while still hitting Cutting Edge. Post-Nathria we aim to clear content and push as hard as we can in both raiding and M+.

The Need
0-1 Tanks
1-2 Healers (Disc priority)
3-5 DPS (Ranged and 1 Warrior priority)
Our roster is very flexible at this point with many players willing to fill multiple roles, all applicants will be considered

Contact The Boys
Discord: Krasis#6157 or Moraxus#9931
We look forward to hearing from you! Come monkey around in the Zoo!

I sent you a friend request on discord. Good luck in Shadowlands!

Hey we’re in need of another dps! I’ll leave our spew below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Guild & Faction: < WhiskeyTotemFoxtrot>Horde: Turalyon(NA)
Raid Times/Days: Tues and Thursday 9-12EST
Current Progression: 5/12M NL 4/8M EP
Recruitment Contacts: Pcok#1664(Bnet) Pcok#2881(Discord-preferred) Feel free to contact with any questions :slight_smile:
Requirements: For future raids any and all roles and classes will be considered. A good sense of humor is needed, along with a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn. Being a team player and attendance to most raid night is appreciated.
Needs: Currently looking for ranged DPS, Brewmaster Monk, and Subtlety Rogue, but willing to consider any and all roles. We are an adult guild. We have many military members, both active and veterans. We are trying to push into Mythic content faster. While we will require a serious attitude and dedication, we also have a relaxed and fun group.

Hey Bekz,

You sound like a good fit for us at Bruhalla if you would like to DPS. Our raiding times are Tues and Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST. We are also Horde and on Thrall.

here is the recruitment post for more info & contacts: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla> - #3 by Zaraelfork-tanaris

Our Alliance guild on Emerald Dream is recruiting for SL, and they have AOTC and CE experience in multiple tiers.
Our Mythic raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8-11 PM Server/Central time.
Right now we are looking for a ranged dps, a healer, or a tank. Please see the link below for the full spam, as well as the application. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Recruitment Officer (me):
Discord- VeloursNoir#3455 Bnet- VeloursNoir#1259

h ttps://forms.gle/JX1L9AjGiH1gyoU88

bump
/10char

Hello there Bekz.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello bekz! I have added you on discord, so if you have any questions, feel free! I look forward to hearing from you, below Ill leave some info on us, and my contacts

About us:
Ascension is a new raiding guild, and within a few months of beginning our journey, we achieved Cutting Edge in 8.3. Being a newly formed guild, we had a very late start in Ny’alotha, however, Ascension was competitive enough to make server top 10 on Kel’Thuzad. Ascension’s make-up is very diverse, from Austrialians, Americans, Brazilians, Canadians, and many more, that came together, to great the awesome social, and raiding community of Ascension.

Raiding Goals:
Going into Shadowlands, Ascension’s goals are as follows; Finish top 300 [A] U.S. guilds in tier one, and from tier two onwards, Hall of Fame. Ascension will execute these goals by having effective and competitive raid progression, high-end Mythic+ teams, and high-end ranking players. Through Ascension’s Leadership, Teamwork, and Guild Dedication, these goals will be achieved.

Casual Goals:
Ascension is made to be a “Neighborhood” environment. Although our main focus is to have a competitive and efficient raid team, we also like to have a good time when doing so, after all, it is a video game. Ascension is a community built from many different people, with many different backgrounds. We all come together, to have fun, and to compete.

Raid Times:
Wednesday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm realm time (Start: 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 5:30pm Pacific)

A third day may be added as needed in order to be competitive as a Hall of Fame guild

Discord Contacts:
GM - saggy#0974
Raid Officer - logi#2922

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Frost Mage
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Balance Druid
Ret Pally

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Bekz!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hey man! We’re looking for some sick bois that bring cookies. I think our times might work, althought we do raid Sunday nights. I’ll drop our spam and you can check us out. Don’t feel bad about not having logs in the app, we get that sometimes you need a break, just leave that spot blank. I’ll add you on discord too.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey there. I’m building a tight-knit community on Mal’ganis that’s looking to grow with one another into aotc/ce content. please let me know if you’d be interested in a chat!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Why hello there Bekz,

I’ll reach out to you on discord, but just in case you flag me as a spammer and don’t respond to me, here’s my other spam. Yes. That’s redundancy in a nutshell.

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Hello Bekz!
Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is a well established gaming org that is venturing into Wow and Shadowlands. We are currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We strive to maintain an inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; clearing content and getting fat loot.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Friday’s from 9pm - 1am Est

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.
Require active, engaged players.

Needs: 1-3 Healers + a few Dps.

Hope to see you in Azeroth friend.