Warlock LF AOTC and M+ guild

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a AOTC guild that also doesn’t raid log and does copious amount of M+ at all key levels. Currently I am 9/9 N 7/9 H with a 472 ilvl and 2173 io for those who think those matter.

I have been around since MC and am on almost every day. Looking for around 7pm est to a 11pm est raid times with anything within Sunday - Thursday are open for me.

What I’m looking for, a mature group not so easily offended that supports each other with keys and other games and such. I have a simple rule … I go where I’m wanted. I don’t respond well to clicky/shadow groups or a lack of transparency. I am very active on discord and in game. I am always trying to improve and I enjoy find those who are better than me so I can learn.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/chronocandy

If this sounds like something you want hit me up.

Hey man - TBH you sound like you could be a fit in our home.

my recruitment link:

Yes, looking for monks and augs, but another lock would be stellar!

Discord: Arth0814

A Brand New AOTC focused guild “Reinstated” Recruiting for Aotc/KSM Focused players for each tier. All roles open atm. We will be focused on starting with normal, then progressing further our Raid times are Tues, Wed 10pm to 1AM Est. Please reach for more information to Reinstated Leadership:
Kuez - Guild Master/Raid Lead - Discord = Jaron7891 - Bnet = Kuez#11574
Koven - Co-GM - Discord = Koven3901 - Bnet = Koven#1683

Hey Chronoc

< SRC > may be a good spot for you; specifically our JoJ (Jesters of Justice) team.

Our goal is AOTC and as far as we can get in Mythic with it still being fun.

We’re an 18+ No Hate Zone, semi-casual / mid-core mindset with a go slow to go fast approach and a strong leadership team.

Check out our Recruitment post and don’t hesitate to hop on our Discord to see what we’re all about:

Hey there bud. We are looking for a warlock for our core group. I think we could be a great fit for you. Below is our spam/info if interested hit us up at any time. Thanks
**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N–6/9H Amidrassil and 9/9N–9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals - Shammy or MW
Mdps - Ww Monk
Rdps - Mage,Lock, Evoker

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic

feel free to join our discord and chat with us. We are always looking for people to play with and if you end up joining guild so be it. We run M+ daily and most of us are pushing over 2k IO.

Hey Chronoc,

Squirt on Area-52 is 8/9 Heroic and looking for a warlock for our core.

We achieved 4/9M Aberrus with 10% on Rashok and looking to push further this tier.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Our guild TTT is an 8/9 H guild looking to push for AOTC and enter into mythic raiding.
Our times currently are on:

• Tuesday 7pm-10pm CST
  • Thursday 6pm - 9pm CST

We are a fun group of people that very laid back and we were a very lenient with showing up to raid as well as we know that real life comes first and stuff happens. We run keys and will help you with whatever you need feel free to message me if you’re interested in join.
Discord - Mozzy#0915
Bnet - Mozzymoto#1601

[Krimson Order] [NA, HORDE/ALLIANCE] [Hyjal]

We are recruiting new and old players to join our newly formed guild. We are active every evening in game and on Discord. While we are new we have experience in running a guild and a raid team.

Requirements for raid will be:
18+
460+ Item level
Understanding of boss mechanics
A positive player and team player
Ability to progress in a group.
A few add on requirements.

Our primary focus is raiding and mythic plus. We are 4/9 heroic as a group and all of us have ksm and are always helping friends or others get ksm. Our goal will to clear heroic and eventually dip into mythic raiding.

Most of us are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We would rather do content together instead of alone or pugging. We help new players gear up, get achievements and progress to become a better player.

If you are interested you can reach out to:
Battlenet : phaelax#1302 (me)
Discord: sgtfluffybuns

[We accept cross server raiding]

Im not going to smack you with a large post. i like to keep it short and sweet. 8/9H going for AOTC tonight. Mon and Wed 7-10pm PST raid times. Btag is Grum#11774 or Discord is grumster im around most of the day to chat. add me if youre interested

Not sure if you’re still looking but I’d like to chat with you when you have time. 9/9H week 4, Tue & Thu 8p-11p ET

Discord(preferred) Jaystir
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey Chrono, I’m with Deplete Repeat on Sargeras. We are 9/9H, and have multiple people online most nights for M+ with an active Discord. Raid nights are Wed/Sunday 6:30-9:30pm CST, but will be moving to a Sunday/Monday raid night after the New Year. Goals each tier are AOTC with some Mythic prog, with many members pushing KSH.

If you would like to know more, please message me on Discord: rune.dk

Hope to hear from you!