Warlock LF [A] [Herod] Evening EST Time Raiding Guild

Myself, Warlock, and a friend, Priest, are looking for an evening raiding guild along with some pvp action on Herod’s Alliance side.

All I seem to find are 9-12 weekday raiding schedules. Do people not have jobs to wake up to in the morning? Even the ones that are “military” friendly. I’m not staying up to midnight when I have to be awake at 6am. Where are the 6-9 weekday or even weekend raiding schedules?

Hi Výl,

I’d love to chat. is a new guild forming on Herod, Alliance side. We’ve got a core of about 20 at the moment and will be raiding two nights a week 7-10 with some additional Sunday runs when the 20 mans open up. If you’d like to chat more, add me on Discord - Cogburnzz#6063

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Wrong faction.

Voluntary Manslaughter is currently 25 ex members of our original guild that focused mainly only pvp but raided often and went halfway through AQ40 with
full clear of ZG/MC/AQ20/BWL. Several of us have further raiding experience with other guilds. Some still play WOW BOA or on private servers. We are a pvp focused
raiding guild that is going to take our time to pvp while leveling
and not rush to 60.

We do plan on raiding weekly once enough are 60, and while we have no decided on days for raids, they may fluxuate based on attendance but the start
times will be 6 and 7pm EST.

Jackflash#1329 on bnet

Výl,

What’s going on? Happy to chat. Our raid times align with what you’re looking for. We are basically forming from a core of hardcore top Arthas alliance players. Most of us have deep into Naxx experience. Forming on Alliance side of Herod.

Feel free to add me. Some info on us below.

Julian, Jtb4488#1642

"Hi Everyone,

After speaking with EnchanterTim and a number of old school ‘NvM,’ ‘Reflection,’ and other top Arthas players, we are bringing back ‘NvM’ for classic (two of the better guilds on Arthas Vanilla).

We are all now adults/have families and recognize that we have responsibilities outside of WoW. However, we still plan to be incredibly competitive with our raid team and clear all content efficiently. Most of our core have deep into Naxx experience in true vanilla. Many of our raids also went on to raid in top US 50/100 guilds.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid BIS gear. Plan is to get into MC and Onyxia as soon as possible. We do want to stress that we aren’t going for server firsts. This guild is all about minimizing drama and clearing content without burning out.

Happy to take casuals too.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system incorporating both DKP and Loot Council. Loot Council will be employed for legendaries and select other rare items with the goal being to best benefit the entire guild.

Raid Days:
Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30PM-10:30PM EST with hard stops (will likely add Sunday come AQ)

PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days. Including a few former Grand Marshal’s.

Currently Recruiting All Classes

Contact Info:

Enchantertim#1270 or Jtb4488#1642"

let me know if u have any questions

Hey vyl. Im running a guild on herod alliance side, we have raid days on M W F from 7 to 10 your time. If this is what you’re looking for add me on discord and we can talk more. Magedaddy#4559

Hello,
Welcome back to classic! My buddy and I are booting up a brand new casual, but super knowledgeable guild! We will be doing PvP, raids, dungeons, and questing!
Check us out,