Warlock dps looking for late night guild

Hello i’m a returning player looking to get back into raiding/mythic dungeons.
I’m looking for a guild that raids raids anytime from 7:30PM PST to 2:00am PST. I have plenty of past raiding experience from wotlk to mop.

Hellooooooo Ticksndots!

Immortals is a 7/9N, 3/9H recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello there, Im from Crestfallen and we are a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Either DPS Spec of Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Windwalker Monk
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

Hi Ticksndots,
Pirate Chat is 4/8H so far in Bod and recruiting more! We have many types of players including those who are returning to the game, and we are happy to help people out. Here is our info below and you can add me on bnet Avalyne#1478 if you would like to chat more.

Pirate Chat is a 4/9H guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Mage
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele Shaman
Ranged Dps with heal offspec

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Wavvy is recruiting another lock for an immediate raid spot. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm PST with an additional hour for first 3 weeks of new tiers. Currently 1/9M and a few pulls away from 2/9M. Would love to chat add my btag CGvibez#1169

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Raid times Tuesday and Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Our times are a great match for you hit me up and we can chat!

Hey Ticksndots! :slight_smile:

We start at 6pm PST, an hour and a half before your listed start time… but I just wanted to leave this here just in case your schedule changed! Please add me or fill out our app if you’re interested.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We welcome all players, though we are a Horde guild ;).

We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Our goals are to recruit hard, push harder and get that Cutting Edge!

Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Hello Ticks, we may start a little early for you (6:30pm pst), but if that’s workable, let’s chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

If you are interested in going horde and xfering to thrall my group is looking for a lock. 7/9n 2/9H. we run 7:30 to 10:30 est. mix of early 20s to early 40s. we run mythic plus outside of raids and are fairly social. If interested please add my battle tag.
Memoryfoam#11291

Hi our hours seem to be what you are looking for so take a second and read this wall of spam!

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 1/9M BFD

About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule.

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Most raiding members will be able to answer your questions or direct you to someone online who can. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Crow (crow#1343) as they will be able to answer any of your questions concerning the guild or server.

Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

Hello we are recruiting!
Guild: Seventh Plague
Realm: Spinebreaker

We are a 10 year old guild looking for more!

Main raid currently 9/9n 4/9H
Tues/Wed/Thurs 730pm pst - 930pm pst

Optional Events
Saturday Alt run 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Sunday RBG 730pm pst -930pm pst

msg me Thiz#11864