Warlock: Destruction to Demonology?

Hi! :slightly_smiling_face:

OK… I started my toon as Demonology (build?) Then I got a quest to get the Scepter of Sargeras for Destruction . They offered to let me change to Destruction, so I did. I was thinking it was just to do that quest… Maybe it was?? Well, I got the campaign done, and got the scepter. Now I can’t change back to Demonology… I thought we could do that in any main Town… I can’t seem to change back. Could someone please tell me how to change back? ( I didn’t start the quest for Affliction weapon.) It seems to me, the NPC should offer the change… :expressionless:

Much Thanks!
Peace… Faith

I think you should open an in-game ticket and ask this question to the GM. My guess is that this is an in-game bug.

1 Like

If you’re trying to change back with the Destro weapon equipped try removing it first.

I seem to remember that being “a thing” in Legion.

1 Like

Just wanted to say, MUCH Thanks Occultsoul and Aedred for taking the time to reply… Currently, I can’t get online Aedred to see if your suggestion would do the trick… Occultsoul, the online help wouldn’t load up with the HELP when I tried t hat…

As I said, now I can’t get into the game since I’m getting the BLZBNTBTS0000005C error: "We’re having trouble launching the battle.net Update Agent. So, guess will go and post about this in another forum… :frowning:

Ta Ta!! :slight_smile: Have a great day!

Peace… Faith

to change specs

PRESS N , u will see the 3 specs choose demonology and change to it

be sure to be on town , some cities have zones that u arent resting