Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

I heartily agree with every bit of this. Not sure what the odds are of it happening but a great idea deserves recognition.

5 Likes

Our Class Order hall is a pocket dimension with a demon army

3 Likes

I would love to replace Tyrant with a Nathrezim and Felhunter with a Void Terror or Felstalker. Only one I’d kinda what to change in this list is Satyrs. I’d rather have it as a replacement for a felguard rather than a succubus. Still amazing concept that I would be all in favor of.

2 Likes

In theory “Incubus” demons exist in WoW allegedly but we’ve never seen on, and given Succubus is very much for uh ahem a certain population, the other population needs a corresponding demon!

3 Likes

Love this idea! Hope we get new demons too like an incubus :eyes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind taming one of those caster voidwalkers in Hellfire Peninsula.

2 Likes

I’d be down with that. I mean, I’d love a Shivara as a demon following me around.

2 Likes

Yeah, warlocks are jelly of hunters, rightfully so. They should be able to have more demons.

5 Likes

I have to admit, “Tame Demon” would be a pretty awesome spell to have!

4 Likes

Adding my voice here for Demon Stables and to speak demonic! We need this!

5 Likes

100% supported! Kudos to all the work you put into this!
I only skimmed over the demon list but those demonic spiders could be a good ‘felhound’ with interrupt.

4 Likes

Baal has honestly put so much work into the Warlock Community, he is a god among men :grin:

4 Likes

Not all Hunters are like this.

I’ve been maining a BM Hunter for going on 16 years now and I totally support you guys being able to enslave whatever demon you want. Well, within reason. I don’t think you should be able to enslave like, Archimonde or some other demon like that :laughing:

6 Likes

Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha! The irony, I don’t to laugh or cry sometimes.

Poor Warlocks have had almost everything taken from them and “canabalized” at one point or another.

In fact, meta being given to Demon Hunters and Warlocks simply told “We’d rather you not play Demonology” was the reason for my 4th time I quit. I just came back after 3-4 years from that one.

9 Likes

I’ve always thought how cool it would’ve been if Warlocks had the ability to command many of the other demons out in the world in a fashion similar to hunters.

There’s plenty of character models and existing demons.

Who wouldn’t want a mini Pit Lord as your Demonic friend pet?

This thread should be noticed by Blizzard. I love the idea, always have.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, hunters are getting tons more options for pets. While I also play hunters and love seeing so many options, warlocks are still stuck with the same old demons.

Honestly, I’m starting to get really salty about it.

5 Likes

To me it doesn’t make sense. You guys enslave demons. You should be able to enslave any demon you can overpower (lore wise.)

I’m a Hunter and I support Demon Locks! :fist: :angry:

10 Likes

Also let me rename my Shivarra or at least, dispose of her and summon another!

“Kelirylin” is unacceptable. Might just have to reroll this toon while it’s still early.

2 Likes

I think you can rename your demon for a fee. You don’t get to pick the name but there’s an NPC that randomizes it.

Unless that was removed and I didn’t know about it.

1 Like

You cannot rename glyph pets. They’re stuck forever.

1 Like