Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Put me down for all of that and a bile Scourge for the imp slot.

2 Likes

You saw they said they’re not doing anymore glyphs right?

Pain

I did not but I also don’t see that as a problem.

They can instead shift it to A barber option.

1 Like

I wish but pain :frowning:

1 Like

Eh yell more.

Blizzard isn’t very good at paying attention to players and they make dumb decisions all the time.

1 Like

The irony of this is that they say they want spell animation to be recognized; especially in PvP. While all casters pretty much share the same casting animations.

While I feel they maybe more speaking of spell effects. It really isnt that hard to determine what spell is, was used or even being casted even with the existing glyphs already.

Unless they are planning on unloading a massive amount of new spells and effects, the quote the twitter person has just feels equal to their WoD Demonology “we rather you not…” response with a hint of “we could and should but nah.”

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

Realized that while Banish plays a part in our talent trees, Enslave Demon was completely ignored

Zero talents for Enslave Demon

Maybe a sign of behind the scenes experimentation?

2 Likes

Now that would be a joy to hear down the line

2 Likes

Remember that in SL Beta, warlocks had a 5 slot interface in the stable master :eyes:

They did?

Thats awesome! Hopefully they’re just working on something in the background then.

Enslave Demon having no talents and that from SL beta… add in Blizzard seemingly listening for a change maybe we’ll see this in time!

1 Like

I love that this has been around since 2020 forum post. keep squeaking eventually blizzard will come around with the content oil dropper.

2 Likes

They just announced they’re adding back the old starter gear + fixing how some older weapons (polearms) sit on the back

so that to me shows a willingness to revisit older things

ergo maybe more glyphs and ideally the raison d’etre of this post (demon aberration grimoire)

2 Likes

Sorry for off-topic post, but is this thread glitched for anyone else? lol

1 Like

This is good to know!

I do hope they revisit some of those concepts. Its been mostly such a waste since they implemented them when we could have so much more.

Yeah since the update to the new look many forum threads keep having weird glitches like that.

Casting soulstone

It’s a shame that Trading post has nothing about class pets.

Anyone knows if cosmetic weapons from Trading post works with our pet?

2 Likes

They do! I used the Black DF 2H cosmetic axe on my wrathguard

2 Likes

I used my last dinar on the Jailer’s Gavel for my wrathguard. Always remember. Gear is temporary, but transmog is forever.

6 Likes

Don’t let this post die, people.

More players that want new options :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you think they limit our pet choices because of pvp?

10 Likes

That’s the dumbest thing they spout these days.

We’ll be able to tell the telegraph of any added spell visuals just as well as we can now.

It’s such a stupid hill to die on.

4 Likes

also most people use addons for spell recognition

not to mention they can add a symbol for each pet type since it’s only five so you know what type it is via symbol

3 Likes