Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

That would be really nice actually, thanks for the share dearie. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Bump for 9.1.5 Wishlist! Continue to want this, at the VERY least for demo, but pref for all specs!

5 Likes

I love the idea!!! I’ve played a warlock since TBC.

3 Likes

Hunters got 3 new pet families for 9.1.5 :sob:

Corpseflies (Maldraxxus flies), aquilon (eagle robot from bastion), and gromits (cursed Korthia rats)

2 Likes

Please tell me you may manage to get us our Incubus model.

Cause it´s a MUST.

5 Likes

Still support this thread.

4 Likes

I also support this thread still… (But I’m also Kyuu and just posted on the wrong toon cause I didn’t realize I hadn’t switched back yet. lol)

3 Likes

Serious? Come on…

Isn’t hard to give some skin options to us too… :weary:

1 Like

hunters getting MORE new tames soon

3 Likes

Still on board with a warlock version of stables. I don’t begrudge hunters getting more pets to tame, but it’s starting to get ridiculous with how warlocks are being ignored here.

Please allow us to “tame” demons, Blizzard.

7 Likes

You make some good posts

2 Likes

Still waiting for some love for warlocks blizz

3 Likes

Love for warlocks.

Also damn Gorewind thats a heck of a look. Love it.

3 Likes

Blizz really missed out on using Nether Portal and Demonology to make us an actual demon summoning class. We could have enslaved demons and they could have come out of the Nether Portal and it would be a pretty sick way to connect the two.

Also, Warlocks enslaving demons to do their bidding has been cannon since…forever. Hunters taming pets has been cannon…forever. You know they can both exist at the same time without causing any impact?

5 Likes

Ok I am actually gob smacked… Druids getting new travel forms, new colours too… yet we been asking for new demons, customisations for them and still nothing….

I’m starting to think Blizzard doesn’t care for Warlocks…don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for Druid players… but but but…I main Warlock :sob:

7 Likes

Prolly gonna make a huge class customization thread on the ptr forum.

6 Likes

When/if you do, know that I’ll be there supporting 100%. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

They dumbed down a lot of the demon powers anyway, sure, why not. I fully support this.

2 Likes

Same. I don’t have high hopes that we’ll get something in this patch, but it doesn’t hurt to try /o/

And again, more options for hunters and druids(nothing against it) but 0 for others classes…

3 Likes

Congrats on 1000 replies!

I hate that this feels like such low-hanging fruit, but nothing is being done. Even if we get the looks only, and there is no change to the abilities for that demon’s slot, it would feel so great to be able to use the demons we want, and actually differentiate the character from other Warlocks somewhat.

6 Likes