Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Your first foray into the thread was petulance. The bulk of your contributions since have been evenly split between petulance and salt.

3 Likes

Your suggestion was worse than the original suggestion by OP.

“No you can’t have unique skins or Demons, because that would hurt my feelings, so instead have ONE new demon, because I admit that you haven’t gotten an update in many, many years.”

This is essentially what you said.

:salt:

20 Likes

No it wasn’t. I said they should not get a thing that defines hunters.

It defines warlocks too, which you refuse to accept lmao

17 Likes

No, what I said is what I said. You don’t need to change all the words to make a strawman so you can feel like you won an online discussion.

Defines them so hard one spec doesn’t even need pets; and can go petless much more effectively than warlocks can.

11 Likes

Originally, Warlocks actually had more pets than Hunters. :thinking:

9 Likes

No it doesn’t, you have a few pets and that’s it.

Yep, and were the “change pets on the fly to adapt” class.

The developers took it away, and now some hunters think it was theirs all along.

9 Likes

The lore canonically states warlock enslave new demons all the time, especially from grimoire that contain many names of many demons. Our Class Hall is us becoming the leader of an entire demonic army with a diversity of demons. You actually simply don’t know what you’re talking about lol

16 Likes

Ok? So anything unique to a class that isn’t required at all times should just be given to other classes? Lol.

The lore says a whole lot of crap that is never manifested in the actual game

You said “defines” now you’ve moved the goalposts.

Warlocks getting something doesn’t mean you no longer have something.

See: bloodlust.

9 Likes

Exactly! And it should. And so warlocks should get an enslave-grimoire system :smiley:

12 Likes

I love this idea, but I feel that the differences between specs for certain demons would be too similar. From summoning the minor demons to the major ones.

If they were to implement this, I would want the stronger damaging demons to have some sort of build up when in a fight.

3 Likes

And they should take away the five active summon slots for hunters, as access to multiple pets at once is clearly a warlock thing.

4 Likes

Not really. It is part of what defines the class. It doesn’t mean it is the only or absolute trait.

No they shouldn’t lol

Nice whataboutism

Your argument grows weaker and weaker.

There are two pet classes in this game. There isn’t a good reason why one of them should have more cosmetic options than another.

That isn’t whataboutism. I suggest you do some reading.

11 Likes