Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Ritual of Doom sucks, give me new demons! It would be soo much better if we summon new options by the ritual with other locks =/

3 Likes

For a class that’s supposedly the only other pet class in the game, Warlocks really get shafted on pet customization compared to hunters. It ain’t just us either, Unholy DK’s also have it really rough for customization. At least with Unholy DK’s it’s one spec, the entire Warlock class gets screwed.

3 Likes

UH DKs should be allowed to customize their minions via building them by gathering body parts from mobs imho

1 Like

All the three pet classes should have a stables of sorts in my opinion. Warlocks being number one, but death knights should also likewise get a “stable” for undead.

It’s long overdue warlocks get stables. Come on blizzard.

5 Likes

Bump, the “blood elementals” from Uldir/Nazmir are also aberrations and ripe for “subjugating” :frowning:

2 Likes

Really don’t get why we don’t have this tbh

Apparently they forgot to tune it so the Doomguard changes levels with you, so it’s level 50 at level 1, so lmao

Goes to show how much thought went into that “flavor”

3 Likes

Gimme #WarlockStables :3

3 Likes

Bump… Blizz really needs to end this unfairness…

3 Likes

this would make warlock much better, could even have special ones only demonolagy could tame like with beastmaster for hunter

2 Likes

my signature on this idea

4 Likes

Bum…bum…bum…bump!

2 Likes

Sadly I think we are losing this fight. We should pick this back up about 6 months prior to the next expansion announcement

1 Like

? No we should keep it ongoing lol

How long do you think it took for us to get greenfire?

1 Like

I just want to be able to enslave summon a Pit Lord.

I don’t care that it ended badly for the warlock PC in Legion, I want to run around with one of them pulverizing my enemies!

1 Like

lol too bad? i hope they do it now. just so hunters can experience it like warlocks have for several expantions.

1 Like

Canonically we’re already able to do so in the Kanrethad fight when we unlock green fire :V

1 Like

My lineup:

• Imp: Fel Murloc (Broken Shore with green wings)
  • Voidwalker: Void Wraith (one with purple wings and skull face)
  • Fel Hunter: Green Core Hound
  • Succubus: Broodmother Lizax

Cmon’ guys make it happen, put your interns on it, this is so freakin’ awesome and easy to do.

Post your lineup below!

3 Likes

Felhunter: Felstalker or inquisitor
Voidwalker: The things with the same model that are made of green fire instead, or felbat
Imp: Wyrmtongue
Succubus: Jailer

2 Likes
  • Imp: Bilescourge
  • Voidwalker: Infernal
  • Fel Hunter: Wyrmtongue
  • Succubus: Jailer
    *Felguard: Pit Lord
3 Likes

Here’s hoping with the release date delay, they can re think and make great development for Warlocks and the implementation of stables, grimoire or customisations for our demons, however you wanna put it haha.

I think now they have more time to take our suggestion and feedback onboard… well here’s hoping.

1 Like