Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Warlocks can summon demons. We summon demons via rituals and subjugate demons learning their real/eternal name.

Hunters aren’t special, and it would be different in that we can’t rename our demons we would enslave because demons are pre-existing beings with their own individual identities.

16 Likes

This is how Warlocks used to be. We used to unlock multiple demons. Our mount was a demon, our pets were demons. Our weapons and trinkets… more demons.

This is already in game, we’re just asking to have more options. We wouldn’t have beast pets, we’d have Demons… as we always have.

27 Likes

You want six second summons in Shadowlands? More than wiling to share!

20 Likes

It’s owned by the company, not any particular class community.

Anyway, I don’t want it - it’s pointless.

I’d much rather have talentable or questable variation in demons that actually work differently.

1 Like

Warlocks should get a new demon because they haven’t gotten one in a long time. They should not get the ability to obtain any pet that is a demon in the game world. That is core to hunters.

2 Likes

We are getting six second revive sooo?

1 Like

I am all for giving locks a new pet through a quest, that makes total sense. I am not for opening it up so they can go collect anything that’s a demon like hunters do with tames.

2 Likes

Why not? Lore-wise it’s actually canon, you just don’t want warlocks to have fun enslaving demons lol

We can’t get a “new demon” because the gameplay balance doesn’t allow for it, there isn’t a role that is missing among demons.

21 Likes

The fact they aren’t even adding a few more glyphs for demon visuals means they don’t care.

2 Likes

Yes I literally don’t want you taking one of the defining parts of being a hunter, go figure.

2 Likes

Oniana, you forgot your salt.

Here, have some more. :salt:

20 Likes

I think you are the one who needs it since you aren’t getting what you are asking for lol

The clever thing to do is to suggest interesting alternatives, not be petulant.

11 Likes

Sounds like bitterness at a fun prospect, warlocks canonnically enslave demons all the time, that’s the “defining part” of being a warlock that hasn’t been present in the game

14 Likes

It was a joke, because you’re already being salty. It’s called irony.

1 Like

Good thing I did so earlier and then got a petulent reply

2 Likes

It really is silly we haven’t enslaved a new demon since, what, BC?

5 Likes

No, it sounds like I am wholly against class homogenization, because I am.

2 Likes

Your idea was a joke

Yup. I mean we got the Grimoire of Supremacy in MoP that became the Glyphs (WITH VOICE ACTING, the Fel Imp is Invader Zim voice actor), and then two more glyphs in Legion, but that’s it.

1 Like