Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

We should be given a place to negotiate with demons to get those of different colors and what not.

But not pokemon, that’s not what demons are.

Even customize their armor and weapon.

1 Like

I still think we should be able to just use Subjugate to replace a demon in our lineup. Maybe you have to get them to a grimoire to finalize it, or something. Anything to get more options.

2 Likes

I’m not even being picky about this, I just want some options. Almost anything the devs could throw at me regarding that would be well received. I just feel so tired to have my expectations utterly destroyed it almost hurts me every time a new expansion gets announced

3 Likes

Oooh, just seen this thread. You have my :100: support. Warlock Stables

4 Likes

Best one so far xD

I hope we get some cool options with our new talent tree at least

3 Likes

I am curious to see what the new warlock talent trees will look like, and what changes (if any) may be coming to warlock pet customization. There was a Blizzard post on hunter pet philosophy today, and at the very end they mentioned other pet classes:

We realize pets are an important piece of your identity as a Hunter, Warlock, and Death Knight (and Mages too?). There are ongoing efforts to improve pets, add new pets, and make cool things for pets and pet classes.

This gives me some hope for stables or at least other ways that could improve warlock pet customization.

5 Likes

I like the Incubus… now if a Warlock could summon an Incubus and a Succubus at the same time! Oh the fun! Mmm… <whip!>

3 Likes

I read that, too, and I was coming here to mention exactly that section. We need to be seen, now more than ever, since the topic appears to be underway again.

4 Likes

Wow kudos on the effort.

I see you wanted to be able to enslave Soggoth the Slitherer faceless one though…that isnt a demon technically is it and is more a product of the Old Gods? I guess Voidwalker is too so …hmmmm.

I agree about the demonic language being readded. Given the class it completely makes sense…

More customization of existing demons would be nice. Instead of glyphs to change the appearance of the succubus…make those summonable imo verse Shivarra. I mean change succubus wings or change the felguards appearance to purple and green or something idk. Fell rips and tears in its body…whatever.

Id like to walk around with an Infernal personally. Or a doomguard that doesnt require me to have a 5 man group to summon it.

I don’t like the weapon in your backpack idea. Its clutter and Ill end up accidentally vendoring anyway. As crazy as it sounds…make it transmogable for your demon.

The Hunter Stable concept is interesting but I think hunters have substantially more options in family and recolor options so adding more unique demons would be nice too. As far as the stables concept goes, those are fairly common for hunters so thematically, what would that stable look like? I would suggest your Class Hall has this but I think with the current layout you would need to make a new space with them being controlled or something Idk, until you choose to bring them with you.

I think with the hunter idea its cool thematically but with hunter you have to go back. As a Warlock you want a demon so you just summon it. Done. Hunter always has to go back as far as I know if it isnt in one of the slots. Idk how many hunters swap pets around but there is a TON of room in the Stables so I like to populate it notably.

Any tameable pet thats questionably a demon should be reconsidered flagged as a demon and not beast possibly. That might already be the case idk.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to get too carried away with this as taming is the realm of Hunters but more options to supplement out the existing models for other ones would be great for those classes.

Not sure I agree with the mage one as much but Shaman yes. Lightning elemental would be cool. They always fill a niche role like Earth one is a tank…why cant they dps too or something. Fire is always dps. Water elemental for resto could be interesting or baseline as a heal for all specs. Plenty of room to play around with stuff.

DK…Id use an abomination permanently but other options might be kind of cool just not as a tamable thing.

1 Like

Nah. Demons can shrink down and hide in a Warlock’s nooks and crannies.

Reddit/Twitter user fishbones06 made these mock ups of what Zandalari styled warlock minions would look like

7 Likes

The VW with the gold mask looks just silly.

1 Like

Love it. Would be neat to see other races unique options.

Wonder what a void elf set would look like…

1 Like

I kinda like it. My initial response on Twitter, was that the Felhunter was just a recolor, and that there’s probably something better to use. Also, the succubus just looks too much like another Z.Troll, so might feel weird.

Happy we’ll get Pit Lord as a skill in DF, but again 0 new pet options for Locks…

Neither a Fel Lord, despite many talent icons show him =/

3 Likes

Is saw that Hunters get a new lava pet and yet Warlocks don’t have the ability to use the different models of our current demons. I would love to have my dual wielding Wrathguard again. Having a pet Eradar with customizable transmog would be amazing also. If all the pets damage is normalized then what’s the point of not having new models. Put the different skins in one of the 5 categories: imps, dog, succubus, voidwalker, or felguard.

3 Likes

Hunters have 60 pet families and warlocks have 16 pet glyphs. It’s so sad that warlocks are missing out on a lot of this.

3 Likes

I still want the black dreadstalker skin

1 Like

And we don’t even know if we’re gonna get to keep our new Pit Lords when the next expansion after dragonflight happens.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

2 Likes