Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Incubus is a good start Blizzard. But lets keep it going. More demons!

7 Likes

Who exactly should the Incubus be used against? What type of an enemy would be seduced by something like that.

2 Likes

Is everyone you?

Plenty of folk will be more than into the Incubus.

What a silly question/concern.

1 Like

Incubus is by far one of the most ridiculous additions to this game ever.

Well you’re both wrong and vaguely homophobic so here we are.

Support Warlock Stables!

8 Likes

Honestly can’t wait to have my Incubus.

I hope this is just the beginning. We need many more demons for warlocks.

6 Likes

I feel like I’m literally the only warlock that doesn’t like the incubus. I don’t like the model or the voice. :frog:

Edit: if he was a bear with a gruff voice I’d be all over it tho. :sweat:

7 Likes

Heya all,

Ok after a lot of thought of from Blizzard actually listening to feedback (a lot being class design though through ptr) and with the included incubus model which I think is amazing and great, it’s no secret the Warlock community appreciates more demons.

My guess, Incubus was a stepping stone stone to greater things or you could say greater demons :wink:. While I doubt we will see anymore coming this expansion, I still believe come prepatch or next expansion they’ll definitely double down on adding more demon glyphs or variety. It’s literally a given, the community loves it, I just cannot see them stopping at just the incubus. Sadly the Incubus truely only see’s play really in PvP scene but I can see them further expanding regular demons now.

1 Like

Voice was definitely… A choice…

In my warlock stables plan, we can customize demon voices!!!

Hopefully

7 Likes

If we get Fel lords, I’ll be stoked

3 Likes

I’m sure some locks would like a big buff lady felguard

I ain’t even shamin folks that do. I get it.

If female voidwalkers become a thing I just want them to have a cute pink bow. That’s the only difference lol.

1 Like

You’re not the only warlock, I also dislike the Incubus, the model is just gross ew, looks ilke a man-child…Voice is alright though.

2 Likes

How about adding a Fetch ability to our demons when we get our stables (like the Hunter pet Fetch ability from Legion). If we interact with them more and get to choose the ones we want to hang out with, maybe we could bond enough that they feel like picking up loot for us?

And I can’t wait for the Incubus! I hope he’s just the first of more options of the default demons coming our way. Don’t like him, don’t get the glyph. I don’t like the Succubus, so I don’t use it unless I have to (like the Legion class hall quest). Not using the Succubus has not harmed me in any way, and I hope people that don’t like the Incubus find the same peace by just not using it.

1 Like

Sure, but then I’d really be in trouble.

Nothing wrong with folk who don’t like him.

We all like what we like after all.

That would be so nice.

I kinda want a Fel Reaver for my Destruction Warlocks Infernal…

Absolutely.

hahahaha! I love that idea.

They also need to remember that this was going to be a Glyph that would change Succubus to Incubus, but now everyone gets the choice of which one to use at any time. So, those who don’t want the Incubus can just not add it to their bars.

For me, I think I have at least one Warlock that will use him, even though she usually uses a VW for the tanking. I’m a very ‘concept character’ player, and I have Warlocks exclusively using Felhunter, Imp, and Succubus demons (unless the fight becomes impossible without VW or Felguard). For that reason, I still wholeheartedly support a Grimoire / Demon Swap setup.

3 Likes

While I’m fine with the model - I also wasn’t thrilled with the voice. It lacks sufficient resonance and comes off as a cartoon-villain-growl more than a demon of seduction.

But they’ve been floating this for so long - to finally have it at all makes me at least a little happy.

4 Likes

Hopefully they’ll get their heads on straight and keep adding demons for us.

6 Likes

The Bi’s really out there making Blizz consider quality of life decisions with this stuff instead of their original ideas lol

5 Likes

I surely wouldn’t mind alternate gender forms for all my demons.

3 Likes

A big buff lady Felguard would be neat

8 Likes