Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

https://imgur.com/a/y85QZr1

p.s. I’m going to submit as my question “can you please consider warlock stables” or something along that line.

8 Likes

truly 10/10 thread.
love it.

5 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ask-your-questions-for-the-wow-qa-here/865537/673

Can send a question by this post too, go go go :grin:

3 Likes

My one question was about Warlock stables! I’m rooting for you guys!

3 Likes

30 min till Blizzcon, I can feel Warlock Stables being announced!!, fingers crossed! I’m so excited!

1 Like

I also asked about warlock pets

3 Likes

I love how they ignored every question from the online form and video questions and only did Forum questions.

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Bump because apparently nobody is vocal enough

2 Likes

My voidwalker would do anything for me. Why can’t I buy the Glyph of Fetch and have him loot my mobs?

2 Likes

I’m going to steal this image from another thread

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812400972738592800/812795481305382922/EustYqwXYAUr6-C.png

7 Likes

“Sending us feedback”

The concept of Class Customization revamp has

• at least a dozen reddit threads each with thousands of upvotes over the years
  • LITERALLY DOZENS IF NOT HUNDREDS of Forum threads with thousands of views and likes
  • Countless Twitter threads over the years with also thousands of likes and retweets
  • and the in-game suggestion box doesn’t go anywhere

THEY DIDN’T EVEN USE ANY OF THE QUESTIONS FROM THE Q&A FORM OR THE VIDEO SUBMISSION LMAO

7 Likes

Well yeah they always to prescreened Q&As for soft ball questions. so really Blizzcon Q&A’s are pointless.

2 Likes

Lol agree, they really are. I mean, did we really need to hear how they handled covid? I’m not heartless but I’m sure they handled it the same way everyone else in America did and we didn’t need all that time allotted to it.

4 Likes

I would’ve been more satisfied with a bunch of back to back yes/no questions

No explanations, just yes or no.

“Is Elune a first one”
Yes
“are we getting troll beards”
Yes

Etc

3 Likes

In an interview with Jeremy Feasel for a podcast: (I saw it in last Taliesin & Evitel video)
Our old friends the Dreadlords return and we’re going to be going into their story and what are they doing here and who are they working for and that’ll unlock their own series of content as well.

Nice opportunity to give a dreadlord for warlocks, riiiiight? riiiiiight? :eyes:

4 Likes

I wonder if they consider character customization and class customization/fantasy the same? They obviously have a lot of unreleased information about 9.1 coming, they don’t event know all the effects of empowering conduit at this point… I am worried how far out 9.1 is if they only vaguely have all the details. I am expecting the start of something for us in this patch though, with more information about dreadlords in the new area teased. Maybe we will get off of primary demons and make a new pact with entities from the shadowlands (you know, like covenant but cannon to warlock) like a pact with the Jailer, Helya, or another powerful denizen?

4 Likes

Bro we literally have Health Funnel using I think Cata or MoP animations that could easily be replaced with any Venthyr animation

But they refuse to :upside_down_face:

Idk man I’m so disappointed

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m still in shock/disbelief on how this Blizzcon went…it literally sucked the motivation out of me…

If they not going through customisations anymore till next expansion what hope do we have… with the Q&A I knew they would cherry pick the most easiest question but seriously they could of answered questions people been asking for years…

Maybe in the next few expansions we will get customisations, like it’s not even hard to implement, seriously, just use the same set up with a barbershop they used for Druids, heck I’d take that over nothing…

But apparently having nice things in WoW is too much for Blizzard…

2 Likes

Bumping this because warlock stables need to happen

With how easily they could copy/paste the system from hunters, I’m kinda wondering why it hasn’t happened yet. What reason is there against making this a reality?

I don’t really see it impacting the game negatively in any way :thinking: It would add more collectables and more things for people to farm, which is more sub time and more money

5 Likes

I have seen several actionable methods for this:

• Add a stable, of sorts, where we could go to a location and summon forth one of our saved demons
  • Add a Grimoire collection tab, and as you acquire demons, they get saved and summoned from there
  • When using subjugate, it replaces the current demon model in that slot
  • [Book of True Names: Shivarra] type item drops, per demon model, to unlock the demon for your account
  • Barber shop options, like the Druid forms
  • Glyphs
7 Likes