Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Holy shizz a pitlord would be really cool

3 Likes

No thanks I’m good. If I wanted to play a hunter I have two.

I love my named pets that I’ve had since 2004. Aznip is the best imp name ever, and Domynn is pretty legit for a succubus.

I like that they’re individual demons tied to our characters, and not randomly summoned from some unknowable place.

Your current demons are summoned from some random unknown place :roll_eyes:

Also, stables would be an option. Allowing other Warlocks to enslave wild demons would not mess with your boring originals.

3 Likes

Gib demons bliz

3 Likes

I want my grimoire that holds the secret names of the demons I’ve enslaved (stable). I would like quests where I gather the materials required to summon the specific type of demon I see in the world (maybe with a spell channel to learn about the demon I want to summon) Once I’ve gathered the ritual materials I go to my trusty summoning circle and draw the demon in question into our world. I then defeat that demon bending it to my will/ enslaving it. Now I can add it to my grimoire for future summoning.

:gear:

5 Likes

Well good thing having the ability to summon a wide variety of demons would still make you a warlock then, huh?

Lordy, just play a Hunter.

I dunno man. I mean, subjugating wild demons would turn any Warlock into a Hunter. Nm the fact Hunters wear mail… they don’t use the Fel… they’re not casters… they have a completely different set of skills… use bows, guns and crossbows… no, no “taming” demons would def turn Warlocks into Hunters.

#logic :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s such a ridiculous argument. Why anyone would argue against it is beyond me. “No, I don’t like having options”

3 Likes

Or, they could just let us have more demon options. That sounds better to me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

2 Likes

No to stables. Yes to multiple glyphs to reskin pets to various models created in the last couple expansions.

The only problem with that is glyphs don’t work the way they used to. You can’t “store” them if you change your mind and that can be expensive. I’ve went back and forth between Sentinel and Lunarwing travel form a few times. Made moths fly out of my wallet.

There’s over 300 model/recolor demon/aberration combinations. No.

The possibility of others enslaving other demons would not remove our standing demons.

It’s like Green Fire. If you use Green Fire, cool, if you don’t, that’s fine too.

Were you also against Green Fire?

At this point, i would be happy with a talent that turns Felguard into Fel Lord, at least for Shadowlands xD

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/j0qtrm/demonology_warlocks_should_be_able_to_enslave/

Another post asking for it, but now on Reddit!

4 Likes

There are people downvoting this on the thread… BUT WE ARE MORE!

I truly cannot understand why people do not want more options instead a 10 years-old stablished ones.

You shouldn’t be available to vote if you have a hunter, is a $@#~€# move to prevent warlocks having a system even minor compared to theirs… I would bet good money at least 90% of the people that do not want this are hunter mains.

Hope we get it.

4 Likes

I really want to tame a void terror.

2 Likes

Fel Lords are better, even though they look 95% identical, because they have more ripped muscles.

2 Likes

i mean… why not tame jaraxus in karazahn o:

2 Likes