Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Shivarra really must have their size increased. They’re supposed to be towering, not the same height as a succubus.

Would be cool if there were some challenges to unlock these boss models. Nothing absurd, just proper reaction to stuff. Idk, the encounter could be triggered the moment a Warlock attempts to cast Subjulgate Demon on them.

Nether Portal could have an alternative talent that literally teaches you the Summon Pitlord spell. You get a base pet Pitlord with the little detail you won’t be able to summon other demons. Actually, you will still be able to summon other demons but everytime you do, the Pitlord will devour them and become empowered (visual effects for that, yes). Everything will work relatively the same, except it’s the Pitlord doing everything.

In case people missed it, for this patch we got:

• Observers back (for Affliction)
  • Darkglares
  • 1 “Ancient Observer” (the ToT boss)
  • Tyrants

The wowhead guide has been updated by Neryssa!

It was actually a month long collaborative effort for about 6ish of us to find all these things lol

Anyways, I think things I’d like to see concretely next, especially since we got a boss model this time:

5 Likes

I want this so bad, as well as some recolors for the incubus like fel and shadow versions to match the succubus.

I also want a way to get different names for all demons since the only ones you can go talk to a trainer and change are the base imp, voidwalker, succubus, felhunter and felguard, most of the recolors or alt demons you can’t and it sucks.

2 Likes

I think Aranasi should be a Succubus, using some cosmetic web effect for seduction.

1 Like

I’d really love to see Blizzard get off this “silhouette” ridiculousness. Darkglare should just have been an option for our Felhunter. I’d also like to see the Bilescourge as an imp option.

2 Likes

Yes please :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I made a post about this. I really want new models for the Shivarra with the old ones.

It could be nice.

Yes to this too :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Generally I agree but we are so very limited on femme models in general I’d like one of them used for demonology’s main demon :pensive:

We definitly need to get these HD Shivarras from 7.3 as an option in the barber!

5 Likes

Agreed. And the Legion commander Darkgalres and Fel Lords. An HD model for the Abyssal and Supremus would be nice as well. And they should bring back the old classic version of the Void Lord.

1 Like

Expand demon customizations! This thread was created before they were added to the Barber Shop, but it was not nearly enough.

3 Likes

The system is being heavily underused. (Honestly the Druid one too and also why don’t the Shaman get some love on that too?)

I digress…

More Demons!

2 Likes

I think there should be some racial customizations for Demons.
Like Lightforged Demons.
Or Void Infused Demons.
And so on.

1 Like

While I think this could work also, maybe in the Barber customizations, I always thought there should be a Racial Effects glyph for Hunter pets. Void Elves get void form for pets, Forsaken get flies and maybe added scarring, Lightforged get glowing eyes/effects, etc. Might take up a bit of time, but would go a long way for players.

1 Like

I think Aranasi and Jailors should replace Shivaara for the Succubus so Shivaara can be used for felguard.

There aren’t many demons that can pull off a felstorm.

I think shamans should have a lot more travel forms customizations as well as totems customizations!

Thats a great idea! I think it would be nice for the LF lock!

That to me makes sense, because shivarras, even with their outfits, were not very camped as seductress but more as cult enforcers, they emphesis more on the religious aspects around the Legion and Sargeras than combined with a warrior thematic than the seductress theme, even IF you do have this in Mother Sharaz for some reasons.

But in that sense, what would be the upgraded succubus variant?

I also think we could use a variant to the Tyrant as thoses doommainden winged man’ari Eredar.

Warlock customisation that i want to see:

• Demonbolt fire being actually green when you have the greenfire option

• Purplefire instead of greenfire, to show we are infusing our fire spells with shadow instead of fel

• Instead of voidwalker, a felwalker, a green guy like a fel elemental

there, with these i can play happy

2 Likes

Aye, Their totems would be amazing to customize. Would absolutely kill to be able to change out the Ghost Wolf for something specific to each race.

But their elementals is what I meant in relation to this. Really would like to see all three though.

1 Like

Thats parts of the things i would like they do more with the green fire, for example, back in MoP when green fire was added you had it in a lot of spells of demonology spec like hellfire and your metamorphsis, but since all these spells got removed in legion, we lost the greenfire effects in demonology…

I completly did not think of the elemmentals haha, that would be great too!

3 Likes

I agree that every fire color choice should infuse more spells with that color, including voidwalker, like you said. The models are already in the game. Instead of outright using a fire elemental, though, is there a shadowflame one, that maybe looks more like the fel elemental? That being said, there should then be a questline for purple fire, too.

This Demonology Warlock is the only one who has the green fire, and the only place where I really notice it, is if I’m in a ground mount-only area, and Felsteed or Dreadsteed are randomly summoned.

1 Like

It was such a missed opportunity in this expansion, warlocks could have yoinked the shadowflame from Fyarak

But still, what pissed me off the most is demont bolt fire not being green, dunno how they could miss that

2 Likes