Warlock Corrution Questions

Hey guys, relatively new to the lock as my main. As you can see hes not that well optimized. Anyway, today I got a dagger with rank 3 echoing void at 475. I know this is mostly used for melee, but I have read some place that hunters, and locks sometimes use it if they are standing close enough to the adds. Especially in mythic+. Now with this giving me +60 corruption, its not a good idea I don’t think.

Most of my other corruption gear is the ones from MOTHER (vendor). Some crit, some haste, some more crit, etc.

but when I sim my character, I sim the same with the dagger with echoing void, as I do with all my crit/haste corruptions.

Also I lucked on on 460 Infinite Stars. Rank 3. That was sims the highest for me, which I guess makes sense since its ST. But I am thinking that the crit/haste corruptions would be more beneficial? Maybe if it was a ST on boss the stars would outshine?

Anyway, hes more armory, with the crit/hast corruptions

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/cruxifiction

Hopefully I don’t get hate for this post :frowning:

Infinite stars is a common Sim Trap for many dps classes currently.

basically it will always sim better on patchwerk sims than it will ever really come close to parsing in practice.

Yes the crit haste corruptions are going to be your better choice(haste specifically)

also having triple flash point trait is pretty key to get numbers closer to what you see top locks getting.

you characters gear looks fine, in a perfect world you run 4 or 5 Expedient with triple flash point, and you can proc flash point on your thing from beyond when it spawns.

1 Like