Warlock consistent AOTC and Mythic Raider LFG

So, currently in Italy until Friday. Could we connect over the weekend or next week via disc and chat? I think I could make those times work, and from what I read, you all seem like a group I could have some fun with.

Hey Smexy,

Night Renegades is currently recruiting Hunter, Mage, Lock and an Enhancement Shaman! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
9/9N&H (Server 1st)
Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Bumping for renewed exposure

F’ed up sense of humor huh? Thats practically in our name. We are absolutely wild - sounds like you might fight right in.

Check out my recruitment post and let me know what you think.

Hi Check us out. Faction change doesn’t matter anymore. You can guild either faction.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Ret Paladin
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Hunter
Warlock

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Dropped a response in your thread, would be interested in speaking!

If you havent already connected with a guild, check out From the Ashes (Stormrage). 4/9 M Aberrus.

Would be interested in a chat, however out of country until Friday.

The Rich and Lonely Is a new and growing guild on Illidan. We and Stepping up our raiding team for 10.2. We are striving to create a solid team with a very light schedule, 6 hours a week raiding. Even though our time is limited, we still strive for commitment and effort! Our goal for 10.2 is to push towards CE.

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We have fun in many other games and are very active in Discord at all hours of the day and Night.

Experience: Season 2 - 9/9H 3/9M

We are an active home for:

-AOTC/Mythic Raiding

-Mythic Key Pushers

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun, down some bosses, and bust up Dungeons while enjoying some Tuna on the back of dragons.

Our current schedule for 10.2 The Rest of Season 2 is: Sat / Sun 8 pm-11 EST

When it comes to Season 3 10.2 we are pushing for CE as a ultimate goal.

Our Needs are as follows
-Tanks CLOSED
-Heals -LOW
-Dps 2-3 spots - BOOMIE , Mage, Dev evoker /pres off spec

-OPEN Recruitment for M+ for Guild All Classes and Specs / Roles.

Recruitment – Contact a member of our Leadership Counsel

-Ingame @Billdobaggen#1727
-Discord @Crouching Or Bnet @ Daniel#1124

Would love to talk to you about my team.

Crucible is recruiting and has a high need for a warlock. Check out our recruitment post and see if it would be a good fit for you.

Hey there Smexyandikno! send my RL a friend request on discord or bnet, we’re interested in talking to you about Vinland!

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

here is a little information about our guild:

Vinland is a newer guild looking to bolster its raid roster for 10.2! We are a chill group of players that does not put up with any elitism or toxicity. Look, we know some people will never see eye to eye with each other, but if you cannot treat your fellow guild members with respect then this is not the guild for you.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST

We are chill but also dont want to waste everyones time, if you arnt the best at the game we will try to help you get better, but you have also have to be willing to get better.

Goals
Our goals are fairly simple for 10.2, a timely AoTC kill and the at the very least the first 3-5 bosses of mythic.

Hey there Smexy, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hiya, here at we are all working adults, crude humor, love to poke fun and have a good time. We love to kill bosses on our limited 2 days a week raiding.

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of
Tanks: closed
Healers: need evoker/shaman/druid/monk
DPS: need mage, open for most specs/classes.

Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Hey - my guild is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus. Roster boss was rough and prevented prog in S2 but we’re 1-2 bodies away from a very solid prog roster for S3.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum.
We’re a guild of adult degens having fun smashing pixels together.

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hey Smexyandikno,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a warlock for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey.

Not gonna lie, you sound like a fit for our odd group:

Check out my post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 9/9H Aberrus 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed - LF Ranged DPS - #5 by Wikid-shandris

Hey there I think you would fit in well in our guild. on Proudmoore. Were 9/9H 4/9M. You can contact me at

Bnet: Ziviana#1411
Discord: ziviana.

Hey, if you haven’t found anything by the time you get to this i’d like to chat with you to see if we’re what you’re looking for.

Bnet: OgreXD#1718
Discord: Ogre_XD#9378