Warlock and Veng DH LF Casual Guild

We are a husband an wife that have been playing WoW since BC and took most of Shadowlands off. I used to run a horde side AOTC guild during Legion and then Alliance side in BFA before taking a break in Shadowlands. We are east coast based.

I am just looking for a casual guild at this point. Maybe raid a little, do some mythic dungeons but by no means go as hard as we used to. Will likely dabble with an Evoker.

We are open to horde or alliance and server xfer, though if xfering would prefer a higher pop realm. My main is Zirleficent - Dalaran and her main is Faiery - Dalaran.

We are east coast based. My discord is Ziri#0004

1 Like

Ayyyyy yo! add me on discord and we can chat about it Jaboc#0001

Hey Zirl,

Im doing this from mobile so its not as organized as I’d like, but i think Zero Dawn on Area 52 (H) would be a fit.

We are an AotC focused raid team looking for a few more dps players to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am est/server. We are a fun guild who realize raiding is supposed to be fun, not a job but we also make sure we respect everyones time and down internet dragons.

On off nights we do guild bgs, m+, and legacy achieve runs.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here or on discord Rayvhen#1490. Hope to hear from you soon.

We are east coast

1 Like

Good evening. We are a group of older aged wow players. We are on a populated RP server. Our guild does not RP BUT if it was something you both were interested in there are events on the realm that do take place.

We wish you both luck in finding a home!!

Hey Zirleficent,
Added you on discord but wanted to drop our information here as well.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for heals and dps currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Zirleficent!

We think you folks would be a great additions to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Ziri,

I love the guild I’m in and we are recruiting. The guild is horde side called Antithesis on Zul’jin. It is an east coast time server.

I’ve been here for a long time because no other place I have found has the right vibes for an adult like myself. I’ve been a member since Cataclysm. There are also 3 pairs of couples in the guild. We took a break for season 3 Shadowlands, but are coming back strong for Dragonflight. We hope to casually reach AOTC (we did for Castle Nathria,) but our goal is to really have fun.

We plan on raiding with 15, so with a smaller guild. There is no toxicity, we are relaxed since we’re all friends, we keep working and find solutions instead of yell over mistakes.

We raid Fri & saturday 8-11 EST. M+ usually going on other nights.
We are running Castle Nathria this Fri & Saturday, October 28 & 29. 8pm EST, we’re going for the slime cat mount. If you want to test us out, do a vibe check, just find someone to play with, work on the achievement for yourself, you’re more than welcome to join.

Thanks for reading!

Contact
myself - bnet: Rusty#1915
or bnet: Corvidae#11885

Hi.

Our AOTC guild would love for you to call us your new home. Divine Fury on Alleria has been around since 2008 and is very active. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday starting at 8.30pm server time. We raid for a couple of hours each of these days. We use Discord for our raids and sometimes just to banter.

When we are not raiding we do keys together, xmog runs, old content and achievements as well as any other mischief we can get into. We are a very social adult guild.

If you would like more information feel free to contact me on discord Nala#6420

Good luck with finding your next guild. Hopefully it will be ours :slight_smile:

Hi Zir,

Elysian Sodality was founded in 2011 and is an Alliance guild on Sargeras, which is a high population server. We are a smaller, family-oriented guild with a great group of laid-back members who have a healthy mix of playstyles.

We will be raiding one night per week, AotC only - Thursdays from 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Our raid tank spots are full, but we can always use tanks for dungeons.

The server is CST time, but we are pretty much split down the middle between people who live in the CST and EST time zones.

Mythic dungeons and casual play are welcome. Raiding is a piece of what we do, but so is alt leveling, transmog hunting, mount collecting, etc…

If this is the level of game activity you are looking for, please feel free to add my btag and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Anna#1862.