Warlock and resto shaman LF mythic guild

I am a warlock play destro and demo mostly. 446 ilvl and a friend from our current guild auntjamima resto shaman are looking for a mythic guild. We are on area 52 and have 100% attendance with our guild. There with bells on to do summons early. Unfortunately, we have trouble with attendance every week. Constantly starting 30 minutes late or not having enough to go at all. I love the people there but we want to get kills. We are currently 3/9 mythic, had multiple under 10% wipes pn experiments, think our best pull is 3%. Shaman has previous ce, i do not but have the capacity for it. We are active in m+ both of us over 2800 io. We would be open for realm swapping if the guild is a good fit. We are on est time and can do just about any time in the evenings. We are not looking for a guild thats reforming for next season, we want kills in this one and next one. Thank you for your time.

Hey - we are actively looking to bring in people with a CE mindset to reshape our roster. Let me know if you’d like to discuss.

Hey there Schalá, we’re lookin to add a couple to our mythic roster. I don’t see your preferred raid times but if our match T/Th 8-11pm est. I’d love to have a look at you both, you can submit an application at the link below.

https://wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf

Hey there!
if you’re interested in a morning group, here’s our info, you and your friend sound like a good fit with us, were recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Aberrus, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Currently 4/9 M and pushing Rashok, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29
Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:
-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
Eastern time http://time.is/ET
Currently we can’t make a permanent spot for a shaman healer but that would change over time if he’s interested in playing a dps offspec or another class, but your warlock would fit our roster perfect.
We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-2
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey Schala,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a warlock and resto shaman for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello ,

I am the RL for The Coffee Shoppe on area 52 4/9M we raid tues/wed 8-11pm est
We are a more mature group with a non toxic atmosphere our average age is 30+ and we can accomodate both of you immediately,

If this is of interest please add gilgatcs on discord :slight_smile:

Hey Schala, we’re currently recruiting a Warlock and Resto shaman for our core roster. We’re currently 7/9m and about halfway through Echo prog. We raid Tues/Weds 9-12est - would love to chat with you about raiding sometime! Feel free to reach out to me on discord: @caaelum
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Schala,

Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

MYTHIC TEAM: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Heroic Team: Thur 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
Mythic Team: 4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Heroic Team: Brand NEW

Needs for Mythic Team:
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Sham, DK, DH
Tank: 1 Tank

Needs for Heroic team:
Tanks: All classes open
Healers: R druid, R Sham, Aug, Disc Priest
DPS: All classes are open

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey if you havent found something hit me up on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey, if you and your friend are still looking, here’s our recruitment post! If you are interested, please reach out to me. My contact info is in the post. My name is Krys I’m the GM/RL.

Hey Shala,

I am with Out of Exile on Hydraxis, and we are looking for more dps and healers to help restrengthen our roster after we lost a couple players to some in real life stuff. We are still wanting to push as deep into mythic this tier as we can.

We raid T/W/Th from 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are currently 4/9M with some sub 20% pulls on Rashok. Feel free to reach out if you have any interest!

Discord: fallen_34
BNet: Gotti27#1791

Zultan (Raid Leader)
Discord: zultan5728
BNet: Raiden#1883

Hey there! My guild Bloodbath and Beyond are 3/9 mythic looking to recruit a dps and healer to finish this tier and 10.2 and on we raid Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 6-8 pm central and would love to have you guys message me on discord if you’re interested.

Itsamemally - Discord

Hello ! I’m from Magical on Area52 . We are 3/9 mythic and raid wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1amest. If you would like to talk more please message me on discord @ Marloe!

Hey there! Regular people is actively recruiting for next tier! If you would like to fill out this application and we’ll get back to you asap and hopefully get you trialed in the next week or two.

h/ttps://forms.gle/sazsGYMb1Y4UhcQ58