Warlock and Mage looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding

A bit about us: Tenured raiders dating back for me to MoP, and for him even longer. We met in HFC and have been going at it ever since, with at least some mythic progress in every tier since then (except ToS, cause KJ makes me hate my raid! =D). We’re looking for somewhere to call home. In and out of guilds that have been varying degrees of projects since early Legion, we’d like a stable environment with competent players. Neither of us are log players, and we believe killing the boss is the most important metric in a raid, not what’s on the dps meter.

Quick look:

My logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/astynaxx#partition=1&difficulty=4
Fox's logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/fl%C3%B6wla#partition=1&difficulty=4
My armory-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/astynaxx
His armory-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/fl%C3%B6wla

Honestly I’d rather have a conversation than dragging this out, because I think that’s going to give everyone the best feel for where everyone is coming from and what kind of environment we’re hoping to see. In short, we want friends to play the game with again, and a raid environment that has a good laugh while killing relevant content.

He cannot make Tuesday night raids. Otherwise, we’re just looking for something after about 7 EST, and days don’t matter too badly.

If you’re interested, my Btag is Astynax#1520, my discord is Astynax#6865, and if all that sounds complicated, https://discord.gg/qvnRzgY here’s a discord link to a temporary server for this purpose. While you can try replying to this post, I’m going to check it less than everything else, so be aware of that.

Thanks, have a good day,
Asty

Hello Astynaxx :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting in preparation for 8.2! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals in preparation for 8.2. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! laskaland#1404 is my BNET.

The Overdraft raid team, located on Sargeras-Alliance side, is looking for a few more raiders to balance our roster and I think you could be a good match.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm to 10pm EST, and are 6/9M BOD and 2/2 H COS. Our goal is AOTC and then to push into mythic as far as possible while still having fun.

If you are interested or have questions, please add Davaad#1786.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Bumping this as we’re hoping to make a decision late tonight or early tomorrow. Just want some fresh eyes on it. Thanks to everybody that has reached out thus far!

would you be interested in raiding on the weekend?

Hey there Astynaxx. Here are some details about my guild. :smile:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 2/2H COS (First day) 6/9M B.O.D. and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec. (Ranged Priority)

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!

Hey guys!

If you’re still looking, I’d like to submit our guild for consideration too! Exodus on Fizzcrank/Aggramar would love to have you both join us!
Exodus is a Family Friendly Casual guild. We are always looking for people who want to grow with us. We are made of many players from the early days of Vanilla and those who have just started. We welcome new and old players alike and are willing to help teach anyone willing to learn. We do just about everything in the game, but our main events are typically Heroic raiding, and M+. We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST (5:30-9:00pm PST) and are willing to help new members gear up and get raid ready.
We have our own Discord, and will do Pvp, Alt. Raids or old xmog/achiev. runs when there are enough guildies interested in doing so, or if it’s advertised on the calendar. With classic servers coming soon, we also have plenty of members planning on playing there as well.

We are always interested in adding some new members to our group, and can usually find a raid spot for those interested. We don’t mind helping new members gear up, and are more than willing to help teach Raid and M+ mechanics to anyone who is new or just returning to the game.

Contact Locks#11134 (BNet) or Locks#6127(Discord) if you’re interested or want more info!

Ps, with us being on another server, we’d love to have you hang out with us on Disc and maybe do some content together if you’re interested in seeing if you meld with our team. We understand that realm transferring can be a bit much to ask, so if you’d like to put US on a trial run for YOU we’d be more than happy to oblige!

Hey Astynaxx,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
wr

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if your friend can’t make that night, its completely ok.

Evolved puts a strong focus on community and we want our members to feel as if they have an online home and a group of friends/family to be part of.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: