Warlock 9.2 Tier Set.... Yikes

Anyone else see the problem with the newly released tier set for warlock in 9.2?

For reference First Datamining Look at Mythic Progenitor Tier Set Models from Patch 9.2 - Wowhead News

4 Likes

Or you can just link it here or copy / paste it here for simplicity

1 Like

I just read it and the affliction ones sound cool, what’s up with the others? ( haven’t touched my other specs in years now)

Edit: Oh, it’s a cosmetic grip? Meh, they all look equally crap.

From the back it legit looks like a K.K.K. member.

18 Likes

So what’s the problem?

3 Likes

These don’t look at all like the artwork shown last week :frowning:
These models are legit bad, only Druid is somewhat good.

1 Like

These are the Mythic versions. The ones we saw last week were probably Normal.

Also, keep in mind these are all on the male human model, which makes everything look terrible.

1 Like

Didn’t they mean the concept art?

Hey Hunters got a halfway decent set!

They’re all ugly :frowning:

3 Likes

I think I see what the OP’s suggesting about :sweat_smile:

But no it’s fine. They don’t resemble ghosts, warlocks care not for your judgements!

2 Likes

my paladin is going to look like a confused owl :frowning:

Yeah after doing a side by side I can see they respect the spirit of the artwork. The artwork had more slender proportions and more dynamic poses, though, which might be a bit unfair when compared to the model viewer, and the Human Male certainly doesn’t flatter anything. The red accents for that particular version ain’t great either compared to the artwork’s blacks.

Gripe: the Shaman’s mane still ain’t majestic enough compared to the artwork.

I can’t unsee it.

Warlockkk.

How did the employees, who are sterilizing everything in the game, not notice this?

13 Likes

Em, it’s the same problem that Korthia has. Korthia’s theme is to be a pile of rubble so it’s kind of hard to think of anything that looks good comming from it.

Now it’s the titan theme, they’re sort of restricted as to how to keep things “titan-ish”.

Oh boy the above picture is just Gigalol haha, I can see the threads already.

The heck how is this warlock? This looks like priest or paladin gear

4 Likes

The shadow priest one sounds cool

A living shadow pet

Oh yea that set totally gives me vibes about summoning demons and tossing fel fire.

Hot hot hot!

Warlocks that show up to warlock school in that set would totally get stuffed into a locker.

3 Likes

I reckon it looks sick.

1 Like