Warlock 9/10 H, 2/10M LF Weekend or Weeknight Raiding Guild

Hello! I am looking for an AOTC Heroic progression raiding guild that also wants to progress on Mythic raid bosses as time permits. I am currently Horde but I am willing to faction and realm change. I am looking preferably to raid Weeknights, CST or Weekend evenings, and will consider other options. I have been raiding on one class or another since TBC was current and raiding is one of my favorite things to participate in. I am willing to change class specs as needed for different raid bosses as well. I’m looking for an adult guild that likes to laugh and have fun in raids but focusses in when it’s time to fight raid bosses. If this sounds like it might be a good fit for your team please contact me. Thanks!
HarvyBirdMan#1305

Hey Realm!

We would love to add another warlock to the team to put ours in his place! Below you will find our spam :smiley:

Hello Bigjiggle! I will look you up! Thanks for posting

Hey Realmwalker,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 4/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Warlock to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

1 Like

Hello,

[H] Divine Esports - Tichondrius
Wednesday/Friday 10:30pm-1:30am CST
1/10M 9/10H 10/10N

We are an adult guild looking for dedicated raiders to push Mythic content. Our goal is to get Cutting edge but we need quality players that have the mindset to push progression and to set time aside each week. If you think this might be you, add my Btag or discord and lets chat.

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

1 Like

Hey Realmwalker!

I sent you a btag request - but I’m way easier to get a hold of on discord if you wanted to add me there (Letholas#9581) - I’d love to chat with you! Based on what you’ve said it sounds like we’d be a great fit for you

1 Like

Hello there! I’m reaching out regarding a position on our 4/10M 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team. Here is our information in our post (I do my posting while I’m at work, so I cannot add you on bnet just yet). If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

1 Like

I will reach out to you, thanks for the replay

sent you a bnet friend request were 10/10 H 1/10 mythic we are starting our mythic prog this/next week

You would fit in Perfectly!!

Hi there Realmwalker!

If you are considering heroic-only guilds, our guild may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

1 Like