Warglaives of Azzinoth

Uhm can we please allow the people who earned the Warglaives of Azzinoth which by the way are classified as swords, the ability to transmogrify them like all the other legendaries? It’s kind of a slap to the face that people who got them Pre-legion on certain characters can’t transmog them because “We don’t want Demon Hunter glaives to loose value” come on, a bunch of us ran that raid multiple times to have them and now we can’t even mog them with the other legendaries we earned.

3 Likes

They were classified as swords now they’re glaives

It is a little silly that a mage can mog Thunderfury but a rogue can’t mog Warglaives

1 Like

The legendary warglaives are still classified as Swords. I verified this only a few days ago after learning that you can not xmog these items. Naturally, this was my initial suspicion after not finding them under the “sword” section of my appearance list, but after logging onto my rogue and checking, sure enough… they are STILL classified as swords.

Wait, did Blizzard actually say that they don’t want Demon Hunter glaives to lose value? If that is the case, then they seriously went about this in the completely wrong way. Putting DH players interests above the rest of the community while simultaneously destroying the value of the 50+ weeks it personally took me to obtain these weapons as well as everyone else’s time. Come on Blizzard.

1 Like

Not totally related, but is there a way to get these still? Never did black temple back in it’s heyday

The glaives still drop in original BC BT. Especially for classes that can’t use it. (Like my mage, as of a month ago.)

1 Like

So is it available all the time? I ran it last night on my dh and it didn’t drop

Warglaives are low drop chance, but not unreasonably low. Definitely not a guaranteed drop unless they changed it? Each used to be like 3-5% I believe, not sure if they changed it at all.

So does it need do by a certain level or can they drop from any level

They still drop, they just have a low drop percentage because they’re legendaries. But my post still stands I want them to be moggable because other legendaries are.

1 Like