Warden Thelwater

is gone! I’m on Mankrik and he’s been gone for hours. At least… today is the first day I’ve gone looking for him.

A guildie ran me through Stocks earlier & on my way there I looked up how many quests there are for it so I could be certain I had them all. I was missing two, one that you pick up in Dun Modr & one from the Warden. I already had one other from him. I went back out of the dungeon to look for him to pick up the other quest - no dice, he was not there. He was not there when we both exited & my guildie was as confused as I. I left SW for a few hours, killed a bunch of mobs, completed/turned in some other quests and returned but Warden Thelwater is STILL missing.

Has anyone else lost the Warden & if so, do you know why? Is there something I need to do for him to show up again? He had no problem giving me the first quest (and now I’m stuck with a head in my bags…) so I cannot imagine why he is missing now.

1 Like

I’m trying to hand in my quest and he’s not there too. I’m on Deviate Delight

Well that’s a relief! I’m going to put in a ticket in-game then. They did something & he went on vacation!

I put a ticket in too this is so frustrating

Just ran into this issue on my mage on Mankrik too. Glad to see blizzard is addressing this issue in a speedy manner…

They responded my to my ticket and told me to submit a ticket ingame, which is what I did.