Warcraft is over priced

You realize WoW is the cheapest MMO on the market right?

For $15 a month you get unlimited access to not 1 but 2 MMOs.

1 Like

Out of those 100 games you’ll find 5 you truly enjoy, 10 at the most. So it’s up to you to decide if those games are worth more than WoW, we each have our own preferences.

I have no other way to interpret this besides you wanting WoW to be hipster.

last time i heard, the game shop makes more than the sub, this combined with the other things i said doesn’t justify the sub imo, the only barrier preventing that from being removed here is the community’s total unawareness or willing ignorance of the price

1 Like

I get the feeling that if blizzard lowers or removes the price, we’ll get raid: shadow legends worth of content.

not when the time is allocated for entertainment.

the zoomer burnout culture of believing all time is money it going to lead to the worst mental health crisis ever recorded in history.

serious advise: not all time is money. only time assigned for making money is money.

that’s better than us getting that content eventually with the rate we’re going while still paying a sub for it

nobody on earth gets excited to farm

how is time not money when you get paid money, based on time working

this is not a belief, it may as well be a law of reality

1 Like

you dont know that - you did not poll everyone on earth. in fact you actually need only show one person who gets excited to farm to prove you wrong.

introducing: myself. “hey, Robo, do you get excited to farm?” myself: “why yes, i do get excited to farm”. QED.

per my last email:

1 Like

that just means you’re spending time=money on entertainment, which i hope is worth to you

Good for you. On the other hand, I have gotten my $15 of value from WoW every month, and that’s worth paying for the occasional expansion.

Also, I don’t have to spend however much money for a new console that I can only use for games (and maybe dvds).

1 Like

Actually, there’s a pc gamepass too, adds a ton of good stuff, i just got it recently.

1 Like

If Blizz is going to put out these half arsed expansions and insist on a sub fee, then the expansions should cost $35 max.

1 Like

WoW is an incredible bargain. Just adjusting for inflation it should be $20/month now, they should just raise the price.

And there’s plenty of value for the dollar… IF you actually play the game. If you don’t do anything, and just complain on the forums that there’s nothing to do, after having done nothing… you’re right, you should unsub.

There’s actually TOO MUCH to do in WoW. Way more than any one person could conceivably do.

We haven’t got a content patch since 8.3. That was January 2020.

If 9.1 isn’t until August it will be 20 months.

20 months of subs and the only new content was an expansion you had to pay full price for.

$250

8 Likes

gta 5 is 1 time 60 dollar game and get more content cycle than wow as a F2P game

idk why anyone trying to defend wow when its p2p and has less content cycles than nearly all the f2p 1 time buy games on the market

4 Likes

What’s everyone’s /played time at max level, currently? I’m above 40 days. Keep in mind that’s time spent in-game.

That comes out to 946 hours just since Shadowlands launch.

The highest game in my Steam library is Stellaris at 2,772 hours, and that’s over the past 4 years.

So I’m getting plenty of value out of WoW.

1 Like

3/4 of that in sitting in a que waiting to actually play the game like i said happy with mediocre experiences :joy:

Except I don’t do queued content.

1 Like

i mean you’re know blizzard shill around here so arguing with you is pointless blizz can take a massive dump in your cereal and you would thank them for the extra content i’m just glad my 6month sub is finally over

8 Likes

I’m plenty critical of Blizzard, I think they’ve done a terrible job with class design and I think the covenant system is a train wreck.

But I think anybody saying there’s a lack of content in WoW is crazy.

2 Likes