Warcraft Bard (make a song)

Okay Warcraft bards lets see what your made of. Ill start us off with a little help from the witcher.

When the Army of light fought the silver tongue sagirus, The army of eredar at his hooves they did revel, They came after me with a demonic decree. They broke through my trap and knocked me off my feet. While the devils horns minced my guildies meat, so cried the hunter, “I wont be eaaaaat!”
Toss a gold to your hunter, Oh valley of wisdom, Oh valley of spirts OHH Toss a gold to your hunter, OH valley of Honor, Oh valley of Streeeeeeeeenght!
Inside another world fight for the might horde. For Blood and Honor we will make them moooorn.
Sagaris thrust his might sword deep within the earth, but Iliadan sent him back from whence he caaaame.
We wiped out the rest and pride swelled in our chest. We are done with the legion now let us reeeeessssst! Thats our epic tale, The champions prevailed. Defeated the lights villain. Now lets drink some aaaaale.
Toss a gold to your hunter, Oh vally of wisdom, Oh vally of spirts OHH Toss a gold to your hunter, OH vally of Honor, Oh vally of Streeeeeeeeenght! OHH Toss a gold to your hunter, A friend to the Guildieeeeees!