Warcraft®: Sylvanas Now Available

id rather her over the latest “author”. and no its not a political thing, the latest book was just terrible and i couldnt even finish it. atleast Christies books i can enjoy a little and finish.

4 Likes

That gets a solid meh/10. One last hurrah of rubbing Sylvanas in our faces, hopefully.

And it comes out on my birthday too. Figures.

14 Likes

I can at least agree on that. Roux is a plague for Warcraft.

14 Likes

If they wanted sex appeal they shoulda left her in the older outfit. :’)

4 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous…

This is going to have all the answers we have been asking about Sylvanas’s motivations for the past 3 expansions in this stupid book that probably won’t been seen in the game.

15 Likes

I think it’s cool that there’s an option for fans to pick up a novel and all, but I mean… this is sort of a video game, visual, quazi-interactable media. The last thing I’m going to do is pick up a book when I could be sapping people in a bg.

I hope it’s the last hurrah. I still have that sick churning in my stomach that not only will Sylvanas be redeemed, she’ll still be in the story afterwards in an expansion about accepting her back into the Horde/Forsaken while Tyrande and Greymane incite yet another stupid faction war.

8 Likes

This looks like a giant spoiler that she’s not going anywhere.

4 Likes

Lord I hope not. The wording in the article - “the epic, definitive story” - gives me some hope that this is just going to basically be an attempt to make her entire stupid character arc make sense once it’s over. They want to pretend like she’s Arthas 2.0 and collect some praise for their masterful writing skills.

Of course I say that but we’ll see if we make it through this expansion without them trotting Arthas back out too.

6 Likes

I hope this novel will explain Sylvanas’ plans and motivations so we can finally understand them for real lol

2 Likes

The fact that it probably won’t make sense unless we read another book sort of makes me upset since it’s her story that has been the focus of our game for quite a bit now.

2 Likes

Oh nice. I still need to play catch up on a couple other books anyway.

1 Like

It’s amazing to think we still don’t know her motives after 3 years and 2 books.

1 Like

I’m sure it will collect bits and pieces from all of the games and novels so they can be like “look at all the foreshadowing we did

3 Likes

Well its offical boys blizzard aint hiding that they have some extreme issue with favortism with this character. EDIT: cant wait for that night elf poster to flip out.

2 Likes

It’s trendy to demean anyone associated with Wow these days. Doesn’t really matter what they do or how well they do it. People thinks it’s edgy and cool. Mostly it’s just being hipsters but without the manbun.

7 Likes

I can Anduin. That is an even worse story. Not saying this will be much better not that I will ever know.

Calling it. Garrosh 2.0 hahaha. I just hope the boy king dies with her :rofl: Better yet make it Tyrande.

2 Likes

Of course it is because the only ones more obsessed with that corpse than the fans is Blizz.

1 Like

Its a book not about Anduin written by Christie Golden – therefore I expect it to be mediocre.