Warborn [A] Tue&Thur 8-11pm EST [1/1 Ony 10/10 MC]

Warborn <Serious Raiders Who Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously> [Classic Onyxia 1/1, Molten Core 10/10]

We are actively recruiting fun and friendly people to join a wonderful raiding guild on the Windseeker server. We have a history dating back to 2005 vanilla where we achieved many server 1st and server 2nd kills. Here is a link to a server 1st: Blackwing’s Lair Broodlord Lashlayer tinyurl(dot)com/y2gzj3pz

We also enjoy PvP play and intend to run many BG pre-mades when the content arrives. Vanilla Rank 13 Warlord myself (see profile).

Our goal is to achieve a non-clique guild environment. We want new members to feel comfortable fast and will welcome you with open arms. We will help you attune, quest, raid and laugh. Especially laugh as that’s one of the main reasons we like to play.

We are building a small but effective raid team of 50 members. Just enough folks to clear the high end content with enough overage to account for folks who can’t always attend raids.

Currently looking to fill the following classes: Level 59+
1 x Fury Warrior (who will tank 5 mans)
1 x Rogue

To join, say hi in our discord channel: discord(dot)gg/FfkrQWc and after a short conversation, if everything is a fit, we will grant access to the members area or send us a tell in game.

Hope to chat with you soon!

Keah, Skys (Gus), Pucks, and Doinkz

P.S. On the links above replace (dot) with an actual .

1 Like

Your wildest dreams will come true.

:sunglasses:

Hello, I tried on separate occasions contacting one of the names listed here but there was no response.

I am strongly considering migrating here.

is this guild still active and looking, if so what are your needs? ty

Hi Bodypuncher,

Thanks for reaching out. And sorry we didn’t see your tells in game. Look for Skys, Codah, or Keah online. Or if you can hit our discord from the link above send us a dm there. We will give you the skinny on the server before you xfer.

All the best,
Skys

We’re growing quickly! Please come check us out!

Looking for laid back and friendly people who are interested in joining a tight-knit raiding guild (non mega-guild).

All adults, (no children, sorry). Many couples and singles in the guild. So, swipe right and inquire!

Limited spots. Look forward to chatting with you!

Skys

I’m looking for a future raiding guild. I’m currently in the process of determining my main. It’s a mix of what the guild needs and what I have fun with and I have fun with most things so… I am a good player and I also like helping others.

Are there specific classes/specs you are looking for right now?

1 Like

♪ ♩ ♫ Sweet dreams are made of… ♫ ♩ ♪