War Mode Population

I just returned to the game from a pretty long absence and I’ve decided recently that I wanted to roll Ally for Shadowlands, so I just pre-purchased the expansion and boosted a pally on Moon Guard.

I’ve noticed that, while in Warmode, the population in the world seems to be scarce. Especially when it comes to seeing Horde. I know that Moon Guard is an RP server - do most people on this realm play with Warmode off? What is the world PVP situation like?

I’ve been doing my Uldum/Vale assaults in war mode mostly, and occasionally I’ll do Naz/KT/Zand in it. Two nights ago was the first I actually had a proper fight with a group of Horde, as there was a group actively focusing on the PVP. My experience with it so far has been everybody tends to mind their own business.

I’ve been considering swapping my main alliance characters to moon guard, and this had me worried for a moment that i’d miss out on wpvp. However, you can still join custom groups from the group finder from other non rp servers, for CTA quests and what not.

Just thought i’d share my discovery.

1 Like