<War Front> - Thrall [H] (4/8M) Thurs 8:00-10:30 / Sun 7:00-11:00 EST

War Front [H] | Thrall (NA - PvE - EST) | Thurs 8:00-10:30 / Sun 7:00-11:00 EST | 4/8M / 8/8H

Intro:

War Front was founded in 2014 with the idea that camaraderie and a shared goal were more important than progression at all costs. As adults with jobs, kids (pets), and responsibilities, most of us have in the past been a part of a cutthroat guild and no longer have the time or patience for it. We needed a place where like-minded people who still wanted to tackle the toughest content could gather and could bring the right attitudes to bear to accomplish our goals. We hold our relationships and progression as two sides of the same coin and overcome the game’s challenges within that mindset. If this sounds good to you (even if you don’t want to raid!), please contact us.

Raiding with War Front:
As a two-day mythic team we strongly advocate for personal responsibility. Our in-raid time is valuable and we can’t allow our members to slow us down because they aren’t prepared. Log review, simulations, self-reflection on mistakes, yoga to destress, we push all of these. We take care to assist our teammates where they struggle to achieve our goals with the people we like raiding with.

Raid Times, Raid Expectations, and Guild Etiquette:
We raid Thursdays from 8:00 to 10:30pm and Sunday from 7:00 to 11:00pm EST. We expect our raiders to show up ready to raid. If you’ve ever read a recruitment post, I won’t belabor the point, because you’ve seen all of this before. Simmed, enchanted, flasks, potions, etc etc etc. You get it. Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours. More importantly is raid/guild etiquette. We expect people to be courteous, respectful, adults. We have no time for drama, no time to unravel your dumb cliques. We’ll excise the tumor, believe me. Don’t be a dick!

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: LOW (Maybe 1)
Healers: MEDIUM (Any Heal will work with our current comp)
Melee DPS: HIGH (Rogue/Enhance)
Ranged DPS: HIGH (Elemental/Evoker)

For more information (or if you just need someone to talk to), hit me up on Discord at Colubrid#1707.

3 Likes

To the top!

Still looking for exceptional applicants!

Bump D:<!!!

Schiller426#1743

Tank needing a home with like minded individuals.

Extensive tanking background for 15 years. Hates BFA with a passion loving shadowlands!

Add me to discuss!

Hey man, would love to chat! Much easier for me to keep up with convos throughout the day on Discord though. Could you add me or give me your discord info?

Shameless bump!

Bump!!! (>")>

Bump for exposure! Still looking for more, though the window is starting to close.

Bump for justice

Still in search of a tank and a couple of heals. Also seeking a few ranged dps. Hit me up at Colubrid#1707!

Still in search of members for the team. Tanks/heals/dps may all inquire, we’re rounding out the roster. Colubrid #1707 on Discord!

Tank spots have been filled! We have room for 1-2 more healers and some DPS spots. Surprisingly, we could use a couple melee along with our ranged… who woulda thunk.

Hit me up on Discord! Colubrid#1707

Still in search of heals and some DPS! Colubrid#1707

War Front still in search of some DPS and healing classes! Hit me up at Colubrid#1707!

Need more DPS and healers! Hit me up at Colubrid#1707!

In search of Heals and DPS (could specifically use a DH and Resto Shaman) PM me on Discord for more info!!! (Colubrid#1707)

Interested in a 180+ DH. Veng or Havoc . i was 6/12M nya on Blood dk. Can supply logs. Times and environment line up with my needs

Hey there! Saw you on Discord, hope to chat soon.

Bump! Still in search of heals and DPS!