Wanting to be hated

Not to mention that they have no problem with:

• Showcasing a character who was previously female but is now male* in Bastion (Pelegos)
  • Showcasing a clearly-homosexual male couple in Ardenweald (even if they are a unicorn and stag)
  • Implying that every time a woman becomes powerful enough to fight back against her oppressors (Jaina vs. Garrosh, Sylvanas vs. Arthas, Tyrande vs. Sylvanas and Nathanos), she must also be rendered psychotically-murderous (see above) and, in Tyrande’s case, in danger of dying.

This is what’s known as a “double standard,” FYI.

• Also, the proper term for this is apparently not allowed in the forums.

Go figure.

1 Like

Haha, wow, Tam really laid out exactly how it always goes and you still went right for it, huh?

Can’t be racist against white people by the way, lol

4 Likes

Wow, talk about a ignorant statement. Anyone can be racist by the way.

4 Likes

I mean, you can, but kudos for pointing out Tammy’s argument. :clap:

2 Likes

That’s pretty much it. Since you said you didn’t say that, I quoted your OP where you did say that.

Which in turn has nothing to do with Baalsamael’s conclusion that Blizzard won’t stop villain batting the Horde, which, as I also said, I understand but disagree with.

You often seem to not understand my posts, as it has become a trend for you now.

1 Like

Err… You LITERALLY cut off the “/s” just for a “gotcha”?
REALLY?

Like hell you can’t.

1 Like

Does the /s mean anything when it’s immediately followed by:

?

:pancakes:

Admittedly I read that shorthand as “sorry not sorry” since that’s something I’ve seen semi-often online, and never “sarcasm not sarcasm” before, but that was just my own assumption.

Schrodinger’s Sarcasm.

9 Likes

Funny enough, sarcasm also involves toxic gas, just like the cat! :point_up::smiley:

1 Like

/sarcasm/not sorry.

That’s the purpose of the second /

That would be /sns

Actually, there is no “sarcasm not sarcasm.”

It’s either /s Sarcasm or /sns Sorry not sorry

I’m glad you’ve found a way to understand someone’s point of view which you used to be unable to. As far as my understanding of your posts go: I understand it as it’s written. Perhaps you could work on expressing your points more concisely.

This does not seem to be true.

Case in point:

I don’t these points could be any more concise.

1 Like

Well in a fictional setting, you obviously don’t actually deal with any of the downsides of dealing with such hatred. While you get clear story motivation.

1 Like

This is largely what I disagree with. I certainly don’t want to downplay either your experience or, yes, Baal’s—which he has shared on at least one occasion:

but I will happily quote myself again here:

1 Like

Yes, I agree.

White people specifically can experience racial discrimination or prejudice, but “capital R” Racism implies a societal power over white people that just isn’t there. (In America, at least. Though with cultural globalization the way it is now, I imagine places where this might not be the case are anomalies.)

That’s the definition of racism I’m operating on. If someone wants to argue for a different word without addressing the concept behind it, they’re just calling a water fountain a bubbler.

/sarcastic /not sarcastic

What else is /ns supposed to mean?

EDIT: Nvm, read Faelia’s replies on that.

2 Likes

I covered that

Yeah, saw that now. Thanks for clarifying.

So what you’re describing is “systemic/systematic or institutionalized” racism.

Context is important. :point_up:

4 Likes