Wanting tips for an out of practice blood dk

I’m believing more and more that something major needs to be done about haste. It’s just getting silly being reset to 10% each xpac and building back up to 40% by the end (rough examples). As you mentioned, it effects how specs play and feel in such major ways. It needs to be reworked somehow, probably quite drastically. Perhaps even removed.

1 Like

I’ve come to realize if I do not have the fast pace playstyle I like, just continue to upgrade gear item levels with haste as a focus along with haste trinkets, highest available, upon doing so after buffs 260% haste fully proc’d.
Gets kinda stupid, but fun at the same time.

I couldn’t agree more. I wouldn’t be sad at all if it was taken away. Maybe a compromise would be that it still made diseases, dots, bleeds etc… still tick faster but didn’t influence resource regen thus keeping the spec playing at the same speed. Then you wouldn’t have to stack it to make the spec ‘feel’ playable. I don’t think they will though. Btw your mog is awesome. it still has that death vibe but in a completely different way. Where’s it from?

edit: I just found it. I will be farming that place. I’ve been looking for something really nice, different but still represents us.

Thanks, I get a few comments on it. Whole place is solo’able. The chest and pants aren’t part of the set, not a fan of wearing whole sets. Not sure where from.