Want to reroll on any realm

Hi all,

I have been playing the game since Cataclysm and want to reroll and do some fun stuff with a guild. I prioritize PVE content. I am playing from EST (if any guild playing afternoon and evenings that is a plus).

I love raiding and doing M+ runs. Would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Broradical,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey Broradical :slight_smile:
Cocktail Hour ( in game search Cktail Hour ) is a newer guild (80+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership. We are welcoming all classes & experience levels to help build a new home for Season 4 and The War Within for community minded players, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out) .

We offer an environment free of toxicity, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, general events, raffles, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily!

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment. We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Apply through guild finder on the Alliance side, Stormrage, or feel free to message anyone online or BNET GM’s.

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee11850

1 Like

What’s the days times, that you’re guild raids

Hi Broradical!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello Broradical!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan! We are a very friendly Aotc 9/9 heroic and mythic+ guild! We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST! The guild is comprised of veteran wow players who are very helpful, friendly, and social.

The guild has an active discord server and an in-game community that allows us to invite members to give us a larger pool of players to run content with. We are a “real life” comes first type of guild as most of us have families and other responsibilities that take priority over gaming.

Aside from raiding twice a week, we have several players running keys on a daily basis. Anywhere from a +5 to a +25 key level. We also have several other players that enjoy mount collecting, transmog runs, ect. ect. We have helped several people achieve Aotc this raid teir and helped many more get to 2500+ mythic rating.

We are recruiting more like-minded players who want to be active and social. Perhaps even make some friends along the way! If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Come join us on Area52!

Rez if Found Dead (Area-52) is looking to build a strong and successful raid team. Our core is AoTC together for the last 3 tiers and have been playing since vanilla. We are able and willing to help those just coming back to the game. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier and have a lot of fun in the process. We are looking for committed raiders that share this same goal, to join our raid team. We offer a fun atmosphere, while still requiring the competitiveness needed to succeed.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00 PM EST (invites start at 8:45) (may be adjusted based on raid need)

Current Progression:
9/9 Normal - Amidrassil
9/9 Heroic - Amidrassil

Recruitment needs:
We are currently looking for:
(All exceptional Players considered)

Expectations:
Be respectful of fellow guild members. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Members are expected to be enchanted, flasked, gemmed, and ready to go.
Able to follow a game plan.
Open to advice from other members.
Positive mindset.
Consistent attendance. We understand life happens and is priority, always.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining:
discord.gg/xh5vcUjXw9

Thanks for the replies! I would love if some people in the guild were also leveling and gearing again so we can run together. I level quickly so if we can find people to run normal raid and lower keys that would be ideal!

We have a number of people that level alts and some new and returning players and we also have no problem helping people level up and gear. We also plan to run both mythic+ and normal raid some.

Hello There Broadical!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Who is excited for S4 changes? Still looking for guild!

Hey dude!

is a new alliance guild on stormrage!!! We are open to all players and i think youd be a great fit as most of us are super casual and are restarting on the server. I have 70 hordes on tich, but im leveling new allys on stormrage along side the guildies.

Most of us have done harder content in the past and have either been on breaks or taking it slow. We even have some new players that have just started out!

We are going to be forming a raid team soon as we get more members and doing special events!!!

If you have any questions dont hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet- #subs1886

1 Like

Hello Broradical, are you still looking for that forever home?! Our guild is active in the evenings for M+ and or raiding!

Our guild: In a Pickle on Thrall is an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events Guild. We’re looking for raiders and m+ pusher to join us for Season 4. Our raid times are below for both teams!

Dill Raid: Sun & Mon: 9pm to 11pm EST
Kosher Raid: Tues & Weds: 9pm to 11pm EST

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315

1 Like