Want to report players and guild for using derogatory words

i joined a guild named removed for only 10 to 15 minutes before i had to leave because the guild leader removed and another player in the same guild used the Nword a few times and used derogatory words, after leaving the guild i kept getting spammed reinvites to the guild by the guild leader removed.

Moderation note: Please refrain from calling out other players by name. If you see anyone using similar language in the future, please report it by right clicking the chat and sending a report.

1 Like

Anytime you want to report language that violates the ToS, you right click their name in chat, click “report”>“language”

2 Likes

yes i reported them and even after 30 minutes i am still getting spammed with guild invites
i also took a screenshot of when the said guild leader said the word

1 Like

Just put him on ignore?

3 Likes

I haven’t even looked but you may be able to block guild invites? Or is that not a thing in classic?

can i block a specific guild invite? thank you in advance

Esc > interface > social (I think?) > you can disable a number of invite --chat channel, guild, party, duel, etc. Don’t forget to uncheck it if you are trying to join another guild later on.

1 Like

They’re an SGI, spam-invite guild. Most of the names I’ve reported have been in that guild.

1 Like

If you put the specific people from the guild that are spamming you with invites on ignore, it should stop them from being able to inv you I believe.

Report it, ignore then obviously make a post about it on the forums. Next step is to find his employer and ruin his entire life.

Ah yes they must spam hard with the SGI/Auto invite.

“Ceoofwow” really? -_-

There is no SGi in Classic that I know of

Everytime I log into my resource alt or my ‘fun-time no-tanking allowed’ alts, I get hit up with a /ginvite from these guys…

=-/

fellas, no need to be rude. we just want to be friends

1 Like

if you let us know what your alts are we can add them to our blacklist and you won’t be invited again! just message ceoofwow in game

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, PlayerXQRWEW

3 Likes

oh please don’t report my level 100 draenei monk for having a non-RP name

1 Like

How can a guild with such a cute name be so vile?

Oof ok, let’s unpack this, first of all I’m not the leader of the guild . Second, I would NEVER use the “Nword” in an unironic manner. If you could please post the screenshot of me saying, that would be great.

Also please realize, we only invite unguilded characters we see running around out and about in the world who we think would make good guildies. After we invite a player and they decline, they NEVER receive another invite. There is no “spam” invites going out.

3 Likes

Report it on your retail server, Dark Iron scum

1 Like