Want to make a Horde alt, a bit hesitant though

I’m playing Alliance this time around with my friends. Back in the days of vanilla we were horde, so this is an almost entirely new game for us going through Alliance zones. That being said I wanna trip on nostalgia as well and Stonetalon Mountains are calling to me, so I’m going to roll a solo Horde alt for when my buds aren’t playing.

How healthy is the horde population? It seems pretty skewed towards but apparently that’s normal for PVE realms? And how good are shaman in classic? I love healing and supporting, and all the different totems pretty much hit that spot. But since I’m already going to be a healer on my alliance alt, I was thinking maybe a dps class so I can go afk in raids. And for that it’s a toss up between lock and hunter.

1. The server is 80k alliance / 33k Horde
  2. Shaman Healing has always been awesome and a lot of fun, if you want to do resto Shaman, I recommend.
  3. Resto Shaman will always find a place in raids. Hunters? Lol. Nah. Not so much.

Good luck!

4:48 am Wednesday morning, 50+ people on in the barrens from 13-19, 32 from 20-30. I think you’ll be fine on your alt