Want to join Proudmoore but live on east coast

I wanna start fresh and I’ve heard good things about this server. The problem is I live on the east coast. I made a char and went to SW and my latency was around 80ish, which I think will be fine. My main concern is the 3 hour time difference. I know a lot guilds do stuff later at night and I don’t want to be screwed out of stuff because I can’t stay up til 4 am lol.

Any east coast players that can give input on this?

We have some East Coast players in our guild and the time difference is a challenge at times. We try to keep raid times in mind of these players but it will depend on your available times. There are guilds that raid at different times so hopefully you can find something that works because it is a great server.

The time difference can look like an obstacle, but I moved here because it does give me enough time to make it home in time for raid on works days. It becomes an issues mostly during the early hours of the day when a lot of players are offline.

Looking at guilds to join, the time and duration of their raids is key (for me.) Its taken longer in Proudmoore to find one tbh.