Want to find guild to heal for

Hey there - I started up in wow again in May, and mained fury warrior in bfa (which I finished at 3/12m just through pugging). I’m going to main healer for shadowlands and I want to push much farther into mythic progression. As of now, I’m still deciding between Resto druid, Resto shaman, and Disc priest. I know all the specs/classes very well. I am waiting to see any further changes in the next week or two before I make a final decision. I am an alliance player, but I would be happy to switch realms to join a guild:)

Maybe I can convince you to go horde.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Esherms,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

You would have to let me know the details of your guild - and to go horse I would need a guaranteed roster spot (but trust me I play a ton and work hard)

Hey Esherms,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer to our core to round out our raid team. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Heya Esherms! I’d love to chat to see if you’d be a good fit for our group of adorable idiots. Shoot me a friend request:

Fakade#1706

TL:DR - Progression raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST for progression. Thursday 9-12 is a non-required raid day. We’ve gone CE in Dazar and Nyalotha, and we’re always on the lookout for funloving players to join our band.

Cheers!

Hi there Esherms,

Our guild is currently looking for a Disc Priest for our raid healer core.  We're currently prepping for the SL release and doing trial runs in Heroic Nyalotha and M+ Keys. I'll leave our guild info below so you can look it over and you can send me a DM if you're interested or have any questions.

Stitched Up - Sargeras
About Us:
Stitched Up is a guild of friendly, mature players who are interested in all facets of the game. We typically participate in Raids, M+ runs, PvP activities as well as T-mog / Achieve / alt runs. The guild was initially formed at the start of the 8.3 Patch in BFA with a group of veteran players with experience reaching back to Vanilla. Our guild structure design is a council of 5 players who help pace the guilds posterity with a group of officers who help facilitate the guilds daily needs (raid lead, recruitment, supply chain, etc).

Focus: As we are moving into Shadowlands our goal with this guild is to have a fun & good-humored atmosphere for players who want to push their limitations in progression raids & M+. We set out to achieve AotC in every raid and attempt to get as many bosses down in Mythic as possible within our allocated time before next patch.

Raiding Info:
Our current Raid Schedule is set at Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00PM - 9:30PM CST/Server Time
Starting in Heroic until cleared/farm status, then we will transistion to Mythic progress for a 2 days/week schedule

Recruitment Spots: *Pre-SL release.
Tank: Closed
Healers: 1 spot
DPS: Open for RDPS

Contact Info:
BNet: Moon#17540
Discord: Moons#531

Hello Esherms!

We are a new guild that is looking for healers! Our team right now has heroic and mythic experience raiders (team is looking solid so far). We are just trying to find chill and fun raiders to have a fun raid team that also progresses to the best of our ability.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, let me know! My discord is @Tano#7981 and my btag is @Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Whats up Esherms,

My guild is recruiting for 2 teams going into Shadowlands with plans to efficiently get CE and improve with each tier. You can check us out at rampantguild.com If interested feel free to contact any of the following :

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead)
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Could you let me know what your discord is? The code you gave me is not a valid discord.

Hey lets chat when you get a chance!

Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-judgemental-sloths-looking-to-fill-out-our-raid-team-and-guild-for-shadowlands/710751

Hello, It seems like you might be a good match for our raid team. We at 7/12m. Fun but focused raid team. Looking for a resto shaman. Ill leave our guild info below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mythic Mischief is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are a mature group of raiders who look to have fun while also clearing content. Most of our group is 30+. Our raid times are currently 7-9:30PM Central Sunday and Monday. We are 7/12 Mythic Nyalotha and looking to progress as far as we can until shadowlands hits. We do offer lots of non raid events like mythic plus, all tank raids. raffles and leveling contest. Please contact Castlegreyskull#0327 (Discord) GM if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you!

Our links:

Our raider.io page is https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Mythic%20Mischief

sorry

Moons#5311,

Hey there
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

We are very friendly and have a super tight-knight group that loves to play the game together.

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon