Waiting in queue was better than being on a dead server

Friendly warning to anyone thinking about transferring to avoid queues: just tough it out for now. Unless something big happens, Heartseeker is 100% dead off-peak times. This morning there were a total of 140 horde online, 5 of which were in STV. I’ve gone hours without seeing other players before.

Yes, its still pretty new but you shouldn’t have to roll the dice on whether the server stays dead or not.

I made the mistake of transferring and now I’m probably going to reroll. Don’t be an idiot like me!

1 Like

They really dropped the ball and should have just opened transfers from all high pop realms

Blizzard seems to only make their decisions based on their “on paper” predictions, they didn’t realize that people are going to stay where the streamers are. Every decision the modern company makes is just a flop, it’s honestly impressive

Glad it was a Horde player lololol

Heartseeker is medium pop :woman_shrugging:

I moved a few days ago and I am fairly happy with the move. we could use more people but it is not the ghost town you are thinking

It was worth the wait in q times to stay on a “full” server as all the other servers are now medium population at best on peak times

Earthfury and all other med pop servers prob gonna be dead

Heartseeker is far from dead, its pretty much booming all the time now.

1 Like

at peak time most servers are high pop now