Waiting for the nerfs like Aff got

Waiting… wanting to see how hard they hit us.

The shadoestrike deals dmg again after 2 seconds leggo needs nerfing, and maybe Sstrike dmg itself idk.

The legendary helm should not give CP’s AND dmg its just completely bonkers… a leggo that basically reads, shadow dance hits twice and you gain twice the combo points. In the right hands ppl can sit in Sdance for 1 minute+ spamming nothing but Sstrike and Eviscerates

1 Like

Legit…there is no way to know until tuning passes are done. And remember they like doing tuning passes now with hot fixes at start of expansions.

I do agree that there are many broken synergies at the moment. This is what happens when too much borrowed power is utilized…too much to balance. :+1:

3 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

It is going to get nerfed for sure. If anything, I am assuming they will remove the combo point portion from it. (I’d love if it affected slaughter as well somehow.)
Damage wise, I can see the damage getting nerfed too. The combo points is generates is the real power from it. That being said, if it doesn’t get nerfed, expect a lot of cheese in pvp lol

I’d rather they just remove select legendaries (or all of them, which would be preferable, but won’t happen) from instanced PvP instead of completely ruining PvE. I really like the flow of the extra CP generation in PvE and wish only the damage would be nerfed instead.

If the legendary is gutted then maybe Outlaw will return to being the go-to spec for M+ instead of both being really good right now.

The trouble with the extra combo points is that the class is balanced with the legendary item in mind, it’s actually balanced with all them in mind long term and so with those extra combo points we will unavoidably pay for the extra combo point generated in terms of damage produced by those combo points as a counter balance to the damage and balancing equation.

The only thing they haven’t done is nerf certain abilities to compensate for the legendary items yet, because it’s not a matter of if, but only when.

I don’t think nerfing the damage with the Legendary in mind is that big of a deal as long as it’s not a repeat of BfA with Zuul. The damage shouldn’t be that problematic in PvE as long as the devs can properly tune it and in PvP just deactivate the legendary and the spec would still be good.

Really could be so, but for some reason they always miss the mark on how to tune things.

Realistically they should tune the game for PvP and only activate legendary items inside raid instances and M+

Then that way the raids and M+ are tuned specifically for the extra performance.

I would love if they got rid of all the gimmick crap like PVE trinkets proccing for insane damage, and leggo’s and all the proc based crap in pvp. Just let each class work based on their design and no other random crap.

1 Like

If I wasn’t me I could swear you are.