Wait what? What is this trash?

I mean, it takes what; 30 mins to collect most of them? Not really that big of an issue.

Then you just need to swap covenants and boost then to 60 to get those ones.

They make some odd choices for what is character only, the “of the Emerald Dream” title is character specific. Hated learning that.

2 Likes

Son, you really don’t realize what you’re saying.

https://warcraft-secrets.com/guides/pepe

Look at how many of these there are. You expect me to get all of these, for every single one of my characters? I have over 20 characters. I have honestly lost count with how many I make and delete.

I’m expected to go through all of those costumes, unlock every single one, including the timegated holiday ones, on every single alt, why? Why exactly? Can you tell me? Can anyone?

And I guess that’s all fine and good? Until TWW comes out and I make an alt and have to do it all over again on him/her?

Cool. GG. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Its so the bean counters can point to your account and say

“look! the players love our game so much that they redo all kinds of content because they love it so much with all thier love for our lovely game!.. iʻd like a raise now.”

5 Likes

did…did you just call PEPE TRASH!!! and the heck do you mean ONLY?!

@MODS

2 Likes

Literally been asking for this for YEARS

3 Likes

No, I called this ridiculous character lock limitation trash.

He has like 247 costumes, why would I be stoked about just using the default Pepe? What’s cuter? A pug? Or a pug in a costume? Basic logic.

Yeah I found your thread while Googling. Needs to be stickied, imo.

2 Likes

I wish Pepe got his own collection tab and we could just pick the one we want. I like him to match my mog, or I like OG Pepe.

5 Likes

Ah…okay then maybe I’ll skip grabbing Pepe. He does look cute in his outfits but outfit hunting on every character sounds… annoying honestly.

2 Likes

This is best case scenario.

It is.

2 Likes

My sweet summer child.

1 Like

Until they decide to change it, just pick the ones you want to use for that character if you really need to use Pepe that badly and don’t like his base form.

Selfie camera filters aren’t account wide either, so I wouldn’t hold my breath on it changing for Pepe either.

Agreed, I don’t want to go on my alts and have to repeatedly collect all the costumes for my alt army of 30 and counting.

Pepe costumes should be account wide.

2 Likes

Is there even a way to track these? I don’t have Pepe but I think I’ve unlocked some of his costumes but I have no idea how to tell.

1 Like

Quit whining and do the content you want to use. This is a you problem not a blizz problem.

First off, I’m probably older than you.

Secondly, it was a rhetorical question, rooted in the notion of “Why do we have restrictions on any toy? Why do we have restrictions on any cosmetic “fun” item?”

Why does the atomic recalibrator have a 12 hour cooldown?

Why is the transmorpher beacon RNG-based in its choice of appearance?

Why did they nerf the loot-a-rang from WoD?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I cycle through all my characters quite often. I don’t want to have to grind out Pepe’s entire costume list any time I might feel like playing my Mage, or my Paladin, etc. I also don’t want to have to load up every character with all of his costumes, on the off chance that I decide to play any one of them at any time.

Why does it have to be a dire urge to play with a toy, for it to be reasonable in how it functions? I can’t just have a fun toy with the caveats I already assigned to it? This has to be a life or death situation to have account wide costumes for a tiny little bird on my head?

It’s less about the toy specifically and these choices Blizzard makes and these nonsensical restrictions that come with them.

I’VE DONE THE CONTENT.

Blizzard isn’t a charity and I don’t donate my time to them. I pay them for access to their game. I am a customer of their service. I have a right to complain and I have a right to offer up constructive criticism in any capacity. This is a forum and I can “whine” about whatever I want, in the context of it fitting this overall board topic of discussion. Nobody is forcing you to post here.

If you don’t like it, you can go on and git.

some can be tracked via achievements
eg:

everything else, here:

2 Likes

Hey so all those mounts and mogs you got? Yea… probably shouldn’t be account wide either. I mean, did you earn that mount of your 5th alt you just created? Doubt it. Nor do I think that level one should have access to the mogs you unlocked from old expacs raids. Don’t see too many level 1’s clearing Molten core.

/S

1 Like

That’s why I said just pick some for each character. That way, it’s not a grind for all on everyone.

Where did I say anything like this? I’m just saying if you want it that badly, here’s an option to try to make it suck less.

:dracthyr_shrug:

I know. But since they won’t even fix selfie filters, I have zero faith they’ll fix this. That’s why I was trying to find an option for something you really like.

Maybe they should. :man_shrugging:

That’s part of the problem.

I would like Pepe’s costumes to be account wide.