WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 6)

Maybe I can like open a portal and share it.

4 Likes

like, totally, you can and you should. the hungry folks of the world will love you

4 Likes

ā€˜I see we got more thread for our threadā€¦Lovely.ā€™ :fox_face:

In other news, I came to the stunning conclusion Mozart was a hardcore show-off and Beethoven was definitely on something potent. Just another eins zwei drei hard

3 Likes

i need to get some sleepā€¦lol getting wrapped up in another thread, but your commentary of music brought me to a peaceful, tranquil place

2 Likes

Love that one, beautiful to listen to

1 Like
2 Likes

ā€¦.this evokes nostalgia for places and people Iā€™ve never met. This is gorgeous and bittersweet to me. Thank you for sharing.

Listening to it again, itā€™s like a thick-with-lifeā€™s-wonderful-baggage Mr. Rogerā€™s neighborhood for adults. Damn this is good.

2 Likes

This one was up there too for the late night stuff:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a downtempo, pensive, ā€œIā€™d rather be watchingā€ mood:

2 Likes

A portal opens andā€¦

3 Likes

:fox_face: ā€œLooks like fox foodā€

3 Likes

3 Likes

He did like his chilli fries too.

1 Like

I donā€™t even know where that gif came from I just think heā€™s a handsome dude and has great facial expressions. But Iā€™ll take your word for it!

Jensen Ackles ( Dean Winchester ) from Supernatural and The Boys ?

I just know his name lol but only from the gifs :face_with_peeking_eye:. Iā€™ve never seen either of those shows

There was 15 seasons of it, you would love the soundtrack for that.

1 Like

15 seasons??! Thatā€™s a long time. If you recommend itā€™s ost, Iā€™ll check it out.

Maybe watch a bit of the later seasons, at least you will know what itā€™s about, a very iconic show.

The boys? Or Supernatural? I didnā€™t realize he was in the former. Iā€™m aware - vaguely - about the boys. Itā€™s a very interesting premise.