WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

how dare you insult my alleria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On05yEFt41M

hmm… just realized, would the church of waggle accept donations, you think? and if so, in what form? oil for… whatever it takes to keep the waggling going smoothly? or gold, in the form of new horseshoes for the lightforged draenei that are part of the clergy? also, would the waggle-church be a sub-section of the church of the light? would their holy-scripture essentially just be a series of work-out tapes, with draenei in those… 80s-style leotards/singlets, with the fuzzy arm/legbands?

…hmmm… so many silly-questions like these, so little time…
praise be the waggle, friends.
:pray:

3 Likes

What if the draenei ladies require the blessings of such a priest ?

2 Likes

sorry only the female draenei can give such things, the male ones give out confession booths.

I may need an extended booking…

2 Likes

ill bless them with this:

/puts paper in a book
there, your book is extended…

hold strong to the faith sister. in the name of the tail, the calves, and the hips and thighs.

praise be the waggle!
:pray:

(not gonna lie, made myself laugh coming-up with this one :laughing: )

4 Likes

gus is tired he just sound asleep. gonna go to sleep.

Their priests are referred to as Quad Fathers

3 Likes

Cool, we got a new thread

2 Likes

“Celebration - Kool & The Gang”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GZpmi8Z9Q
/dance

4 Likes

at least the pizza is not moldy anymore!

5 Likes

I honestly have no idea how you folks can keep up with this, I’m lucky to read a fraction of it. Must need my waggle tuned up.

3 Likes

“Over time, many things are possible.”
/grin

3 Likes

apologese friends, i had to leave… my chrome decided to have a heart-attack and lost my 100s of tabs… heck.

3 Likes

Working from home and having 2 monitors can do wonders for how much random stuff I can keep track of on the internet.

1 Like

personally, i don’t. i just pop my head in on rare occasion, take-in what the last couple things said was, and either give my 2 cents, or praise the waggle. :pray:

2 Likes