WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

/sips coffee
/nods in greeting

2 Likes

I don’t drink coffee.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou hands you a mug of tea.)

2 Likes

snow white from snow white and the seven dwarfs is drinking coffee from a coffee pot .

5 Likes

OMG I need :heart_eyes: it!

I know there are people who start their day much earlier, but 5:45am every workday should be getting easier after 20+ years, right?

Cuzz it’s not :frowning:

4 Likes

Thanks!

:tea:

1 Like

Me standing by the bank

“I need to go to the mailbox to mail my excess toon to my bank alt so my bank alt can put the gold in my warbank”

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t. Trust me on this, as time goes on your body will start rebelling in ways you never imagined. A tougher time getting out of bed in the morning is one of the least of them.

2 Likes

That’s right up there with using your Dalaran hearth while in Valdrakken so you can take the portal to Orgrimmar.

Well, no, I haven’t, why do you ask? :rofl:

3 Likes

After 48 years on this planet I often recall those times we all had in high school when adults would tell us this, and most of us were like “Naw, you just didn’t take care of yourself”.

/sigh

1 Like

player may be older than their Draenei character

Uh, I plead the 5th, Your Honor.

3 Likes

So it gets worse. I went to Zul’dazar on my Vulpera for the heritage set.

The quest has me go to Voldun. So I went to the ship and got frustrated because Tattersail wasn’t there to sail me to Voldun . . . from Zul’dazar.

2 Likes

On a not-completely-unrelated topic, do you ever catch yourself giggling at the RP profiles of characters who claim to be 10000 years old, but act like 20-somethings?

Nope, me neither.

2 Likes

If you find the right planet, I too am 48.

2 Likes

wait the heritage of the vulpera quest is literally just “here’s some armor?”

maaaan I was expecting a questline

a bald man wearing a plaid shirt and a vest

2 Likes

Eh, age is but a number; look at Puck, Discord, Loki, etc. All thousands of years old
all of em know how to have FUN.

1 Like

:dracthyr_sweat:
its only easy when yer young, but gets harder when yer older.

2 Likes

shhhh

:wink:

/10 char

1 Like

I do so love a thousand year old karmic trickster, probably cause I am one

TIME FOR THE DRAENEI CITYS TO BURN!

1 Like