WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

just a pinch

The forums are salty enough already, maybe you were trying to keep demons out or something :smiling_imp:

nope just adding salt.

needs more salt.

3 Likes

The aviator sunglasses make him a cool dude.

1 Like

alright hawkens ive had enough of your salting.

1 Like

Kenny Hawkens with the aviators

1 Like

good news for you, threw the shrimp fried rice out.
for proper fine dining…

3 Likes

1 Like

back in the old gd lounge i once shared with some folks a private struggle of mine a health condition that has sense gotten very worst and is why i stopped playing wow and raiding i just don’t have the energy to do so anymore so one of the peple who i shared this with at the time started posting about my struggles as if it was theres why i have no idea to troll me i guss? but yeah i did feel so very disrespected and yeah never said or done anything to them just quietly stay in my lane and went elsewhere

feeling very much betrayal and made a joke out of then after that alot of the gossip stuf started tords me tstuff that let to alot on here disliking me or some how thinking i was a troll or bad person… i even seen this poster call me a crazy person publicly not rely referring to me specifically but still driving others to dislike me more and still never siad a word to them they obviously disliked me for whatever reason so still a stayed in my lane never said a word to them then they started posting on alts some i received some i did not but still tryed my best to just stay in my lane but at this point the become to be very difficult but still driving issues and creating drama over nothing eventually i just made a fue statements about this stuf and went away for a wile

and when i came back to the forums i seen this fun waggle post so i joind in but sloly we became to have some of the same problems here so i will just say this if you dont like some one just leve them be dont try to hate on them

6 Likes

I am, regrettably, out of likes, but I’ll toss this your way :blue_heart:

2 Likes

okay but i uhm still dont know who youre referring to. nobody here hates you or anything.
so idk what you mean by the same thing is starting to happen again.

2 Likes

found a better one!

5 Likes

Lol I actually liked the double awesome. Like a little Caesar’s thing

1 Like

4 Likes

all right im going to bed.

3 Likes

My attempt at a Hawkens with chilli fries.

5 Likes

“Not enough cheese.”
/giggle

3 Likes