WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

That chunk is just best done doing normals.

its mostly just protein shakes, jello or anything liquid like thats low calories.

1 Like

oh yeah, in that case, i do consume protein shakes alongside non-liquid meals. just not exclusively.

Yeah, this is when I wish timewalking was still on for the week.

The waggle continues.

/waggle.

1 Like

It’s sad that I’ve already forgotten what 78-80 was like.

oh that guild name is cool

1 Like

later guys im heading out to work.

The weirdest part is they didn’t even make enough of a main questline to get all the way from 70 to 80 so you’re stuck doing side stuff or dungeons for the last few levels.

If you could bottle that and sell it you would be very rich, the mega diet industry would pay millions if they could get people to enjoy dieting.

1 Like

I definitely don’t always like it, but when it’s based on visible “gains,” which ironically are “losses,” it definitely helps.

It’s a critical mass kinda thing. If I’m trucking, and enjoying the effort and time I put into it, it’s easier to make some short term sacrifices. But, that’s definitely not always true for me.

Sounds like a cool guild name.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

For others, it was a play on this

Ok, not really waggle related, but amid all the destruction in the SE. ( Sorry :frowning: )

I did come across this NSFW weather tweet youtube that featured spoofed a weather report before Helene made landfall…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyHnec9rPRE

Weather man interjects his divorce from his EX… named Helene… into his report…

Ok - looking around I don’t think it’s real. Off of a comedy channel maybe…

Had pad thai from my usual place

ate the whole thing.

Also, on a scale of mild, to +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, I bought +1

a man is sitting at a table in a restaurant with a sign that says dq on it

Yeah the local group is fairly local.
It’s been around
It’s seen the streets
We’re walking down

1 Like

Gosh darn, outta likes :blue_heart:

I remember going to an Ethiopian restaurant for the first time with friends. I thought I knew hot/spicy… hoo boy. We all ordered hot. It was… hot. Very hot. It was really good! Did I say it was… hot?

1 Like

whose eating my chili fries again?!