WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

also lot of females tell me they like my beard.

Don’t get lazy shave.

2 Likes
1 Like

Clearly answering the call of Cthulhu- check out that idol atop the crate.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Are you a Ferengi ?

1 Like

Summons evil into thread.

Sweet dreams :wink:

2 Likes

“Server Not Found.”

1 Like

unleashes the punisher cat

2 Likes

omg i had a nightmare. someone hold me. i dreams i was on titanic and only just got away and had to watch in horror as ship sank deeper deeper deeper and all the occupants dided…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and then more pictures of deep ocean bottoms. NOOOO. and then this dream about wandering the sahara. while search for way home. i can remember the horrifying dream in such clarity.

no i refuse to shave. you just are jealous of my beard. your just like my mom. “eww that beard looks awful”

irl pic of me.
here totems have some more beards.

1 Like

Did I read the Twitch thing right? We have to have sub to a streamer to watch a 8 hr timer for the mount?

“What mount?”

1 Like

“Oh. I never bother with those.”

1 Like

I hope not, it’ll be super stupid for a one day watch and I won’t do it.

1 Like

“Not to mention the fact that I don’t do Twitch… EVER.”

1 Like

You don’t have to sub for the mount, and it’s only watching for 4hrs.

Open a wow stream with “Drops” in the title, set volume to 1, minimize the tab, play WoW, profit. You don’t have to do the 4hrs all at once. Just a total of 4 over the month the promotion is going.

Now, the pet, on the other hand, has different requirements. You need to :gift: two subs to a participating channel in order to get it. So, basically, that one will cost you $10.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, I thought they changed it they were not specific in the article.

I don’t care about the pet, but it’s silly to get a 2 day sub for a day watch.

Basically you’re paying for the pet.

I have to watch different streamers, because of different times I can watch on and off.

2 Likes

Well, for the pet you need to :gift: two subs. That means two random people in the channel who aren’t subscribers will get a one month sub to the channel.

Quick point too on the mount. The last time I explained hpw to do this in the background someone was upset that “it’s not working”;

SET THE VOLUME TO ONE. Do NOT mute the stream. If the stream is completely muted, Twitch will not count that time as time watched.

4 Likes