WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

(Lady Cyndi Lou hands you a glass of Elderberry Wine, to help you heal.)
/smile

3 Likes

Ugh… Siege of Boralus is the most tediously slow and painful of fail dungeons :cry:

1 Like

I started this expansion with my mage as my main but I think I actually prefer my shaman now.

Plus it’s a troll so I get the cool bloodlust effect instead of the lame Alliance one.

1 Like

I don’t usually play melee classes much, but paladin is my favourite when I do, at the moment I think my main will be my hunter.

2 Likes

I’ve switched around a lot over the years, though recently I’ve mained casters more than anything. My shaman is elemental.

Though my paladin is fun too, and I’m leveling my fury warrior next.

1 Like

Probably because paladins are almost a ranged class now

2 Likes

Ty Cyndi.

G’night loungers.

3 Likes

Only if ginger ale has real ginger in it. Its mostly sugar water with flavors.

4 Likes

“You can get the real thing from Sioux City.”

2 Likes

They need to up it to 100k posts for normal threads. Creating a new thread every 5k is too much spam.

Mega threads should have a gold title and go up to 1 million posts.

To be honest this forum feels a bit dated. We can use a forum expansion.

4 Likes

“In what way?”

A better way to get trust levels to use gifs and pictures.

2 Likes

“Trust Levels need to go away! I hate those stupid things.”

7 Likes

Grim with all melee is exciting, really on 3rd boss :scream:

but siege is such a let down when it falls apart at the last boss…im sorry

also, grouped up with an aussie and her bird was chatting in the background; I really like the folks i’ve run into from WME - and every aussie has been super cool, super cool.

2 Likes

‘That would be pretty epic. Fully updated and integrated better in game too, to respond quicker have a little ui button like everything else except it shows you replies and gives you the option to respond as you play. That would actually make it more engaging too I would think’

p.s. //it is nice to be back :fox_face:

4 Likes

We missed foxy DJ.

7 Likes

Good morning, Wagglers. Here’s hoping your Tuesday goes well and for those feeling ill, I hope that you are soon on the mend.

:coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

There should at least be two. An introductory level with few posting privileges and a level with everything.

Just to keep spammers away.

1 Like

“Depends on what is required, to get that level with everything.”

MOAR Draenei, we must expand the forum Draenei capacity.

2 Likes